I just wanted to take a moment to thank CrackBerry, It's staff, and it's members. Every morning when I get up, It's CrackBerry I turn to for all the news that pertains to my PlayBook and my Bold 9900. Whenever I've had a problem or a question, it's the CrackBerry forums I turn to. When I can't find the answer, a quick post gets results almost instantly. The CrackBerry users are not only the friendliest and most helpful I've ever encountered, they also don't make you feel stupid if you ask one of those questions that everyone else seems to know the answer to but you.

I could go on, but what I really want to say is...Thanks CrackBerry, keep up the awesome work!
    02-23-12 08:27 PM
    Nothing quite like the CB community!
    pkcable, shleppy_g and jafobabe like this.
    02-23-12 08:55 PM
    low men on the totem pole in the os wars have to stick together, haha
    02-23-12 11:22 PM
    On google chrome, My most visited is Forums.crackberry.com

second is CrackBerry.com.
    Third is youtube. :P
    02-23-12 11:42 PM
    I totally agree with the OP.

Come to the forums when I wake up, and then when I come home from work, and on here till I go to sleep...

This kind of addiction is worth the gained knowledge I aquire here.

Thanks CB!!
    02-23-12 11:46 PM
    @OP. Thank you for the reminder. I totally agree. A lot of BlackBerry forums have come and gone. But, most of us that left for various reasons, still lurked and never strayed far from CrackBerry. Never. A dull moment on here. As the OP stated.....Thank You.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810: OS .258 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 02-24-12 at 12:41 AM.
    02-23-12 11:55 PM
    Yes indeed thank you crackberry and the awesome people that make up the community.
    02-24-12 12:15 AM
    Yes indeed thank you crackberry and the awesome people that make up the community.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. It is nice to be around some people who love something as much as I do, not to mention being a massive geek I enjoy reading stories and learning things from BES admins and IT guys. Between the people and constant news, it's a heluva place to be
    02-24-12 04:47 AM
    Exactly! I also wanted to thank CrackBerry Kevin. RIM is incredibly fortunate to have you on their side! You do an EXCELLENT job sir! Thanks for making this community your home!
    jafobabe, pkcable, Eli_B and 1 others like this.
    02-24-12 12:57 PM
    I am very thankful for a site like this. It enhances every aspect of owning a Blackberry.

The haters? not so much. But even on days where I ask myself why do the mods allow such trollbage to be on the site, I'd hate the alternative of not having the site at all.

Kudos to you fine sirs and mames!

Excelsior!
    02-24-12 01:50 PM
    Yes, very much so. I happened to come across this website when researching about the Playbook prior to release. This is how I came to know that the bridge would not be available thru my Carrier, guess who. But after many readings of all the threads Crackberry had, I still went ahead and bought my PB. As you everymorning I wake, straight to the Playbook and open Crackberry to see what is new happening. If it was not for this website, I think I would be completely clueless with all Blackberry news. Love this website and am total hooked on it. Cannot miss a day without going to Crackberry.com
    02-24-12 02:19 PM
    I have to say that one of the attractions of the BlackBerry platform is the BlackBerry culture. And CrackBerry, not Waterloo, is its epicenter.
    02-24-12 02:21 PM
    Thanks for the kind words folks! I agree 1000%. I take the quote in my sig, VERY seriously.

EDIT: In case you are on your BB and can't read it, my sig quote is....

"We come, we learn, we pass it on, CrackBerry.com!"

And I came up with it myself.
    02-24-12 02:35 PM
    "We come, we learn, we pass it on, CrackBerry.com!"
    Pass the crack!

Er um. CrackBerry.
    BigBadWulf and jafobabe like this.
    02-24-12 03:50 PM
    I agree that CrackBerry is awesome. I start my morning off with CrackBerry and follow it throughout my work day. I've made some great friends on here <quality friends, if I might add> and I thoroughly enjoy talking with them.

The help I've received with my issues, whether on the forum or via BBM has been spectacular.

Thank you CB community for being as great as you are and I look forward to making more great friends and celebrating good times together!

L'Chaim!
    02-24-12 04:20 PM
    There is a reason they call it crackberry...... Could not agree more .... great community......
    02-24-12 04:26 PM
    That's why we're all here!

Appreciate the kind thread. And huge thanks go to all our members, mods, writers and people who keep CrackBerry Nation great.
    shleppy_g, jafobabe, Eli_B and 2 others like this.
    02-25-12 10:56 AM
    That's why we're all here!

Appreciate the kind thread. And huge thanks go to all our members, mods, writers and people who keep CrackBerry Nation great.
    Yeah, I do what I can
    02-26-12 02:40 AM
    I cannot begin to express in words my appreciation for CrackBerry, the knowledge I've gained, and most improtantly the friendships made.

Kevin truly build a community here, and I'm both honored and proud to be a part of it.

*hugs*
    Eli_B likes this.
    02-27-12 09:15 AM
    I'd expect that I'm like a lot of crackberry.com readers in that I visit other tech sites as well. But Crackberry is the place I come to most and where I stay the longest. It's certainly me dessert island choice. All this place needs is enough RIM crumbs to give us hope. A new software upgrade, a new device on the horizon and the enthusiasm keeps things pleasant and positive even as the intelligent criticism continues.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-27-12 09:35 AM
    I agree with all that has been said. My PlayBook knowledge curve was amazing, thanks to Kevin, the Mods and all of the posters. Yes, even the grumpy ones.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-27-12 10:14 PM
    I totally agree with the OP.

Come to the forums when I wake up, and then when I come home from work, and on here till I go to sleep...

This kind of addiction is worth the gained knowledge I aquire here.

Thanks CB!!
    Wow!!! I thought I was one of the few that did this. This community is great!! I am addicted.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-27-12 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD