Does anyone know of software that can be downloaded that will allow me to monitor my childrens text messages?
    Even though they are trust worthy,..... teenagers are teenagers......
    Thanks
    03-25-09 03:19 PM
    Let go of the leash !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 03:26 PM
    Does anyone know of software that can be downloaded that will allow me to monitor my childrens text messages?
    Even though they are trust worthy,..... teenagers are teenagers......
    Thanks
    Not sure about a 3rd party app, but if you want to monitor, I'd go on to AT&T's website daily to check that info out. Should be broken down by phone number (if all your numbers are on one bill).
    03-25-09 03:32 PM
    We just randomly pick up the phones and start reading. If there are never any messages then the kids are deleting them and I'll turn off texting.

It's not perfect but it does keep them somewhat honest.

I don't know of an app that monitors text messages.
    03-25-09 04:18 PM
    Little protective are we? If there going to drink or smoke they will find a way of doing it without you knowing. So monitoring their texting is pointless.
    03-25-09 04:34 PM
    I hated the thought of parents like you. Nothing helps a child learn how to adapt and function in society better than overprotective parents who cut their children off from the world.

I don't know of any 3rd party apps that can do exactly that... but I have heard, as someone else mentioned, that the service provider may have records of the messages.
    03-25-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD