04-17-11 09:54 AM
33 12
tools
    to have a test run, have them delete all messages from you, then send them a new sms.
    01-03-09 10:08 PM
    They are BB users, so maybe that is it...what can I tell them to do...I know I am a little slow here...I really appreciate your time with this
    If they are BB users, ya'll should do the BBM thing
    01-03-09 10:11 PM
    As jbeachy mentioned, if your recipients are BB users, it is possibly *their* settings that keeps a history. It is normal on a BB (also a Treo, not sure about other phones) to keep a history of the conversation. So when you get a new text, it will automatically show the past conversation, until you clear it. If this is the case, they should know this, however.

Having said that... I had this happen to me once with another phone (regular flip phone, not BB). It fixed itself after a day or two. I am fairly positive, there is no setting that would send the entire history of the conversation to the recipient. That's just silly.
    01-03-09 10:18 PM
    I do believe you have found a solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cleared it out and they are gone!!!!!!!!!!!! So, as I thought all along it was me, it was them They did not clear their SMS inbox out! Thank you so much everyone for your help...I know I will be back with more questions THANKS!!
    01-03-09 10:42 PM
    also....not sure if anyone mentioned this but you can go under options (click menu key) and click drop history and well it drops all previous items...
    01-04-09 01:08 AM
    count me in too!!, I have the tour and when some people send me new text messages I read what I wrote a month ago and it's the same 3 particular sentences, I have deleted the call history, took battery out, they to have said they have not saved the message to there phone nor can they see what I am talking about!!,,Pleassseeee can anyone help me??
    03-15-10 07:34 AM
    Can you send a text from a previous text on the 9330? if so, how do you access previous threads in text?
    04-16-11 02:59 PM
    Can you send a text from a previous text on the 9330? if so, how do you access previous threads in text?
    Necrobbump.
    04-17-11 09:54 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD