Anyone having problems with internet connection using bluetooth and "tether"berry? I can connect to tether server with my laptop and my S2 but the internet is always down or super slow.. Thanks
    01-11-10 07:17 PM
    I kinda have the same question...but I'm having issues getting my S2 to connect to my comp with Bluetooth... The USB Cable is fine, but BT is so much easier. I hope someone can answer this
    01-11-10 07:40 PM
    I can't get my S2 to connect to computer via bluetooth either... I'm sure i'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. I wish someone would write a guide to get this setup with bluetooth.
    01-11-10 11:16 PM
    uh you guys know that Bluetooth is 3Mbps vs. USB is 480Mbps-
    01-11-10 11:54 PM
    I had tether(berry) up and running using bluetooth and it was flying. It was actually going as fast as if not faster than my home wireless network. (My home network is wireless G and I'm usually across the hall from my router.) I tried it with a USB connection as well and they both seemed equal.

Also, this should be a good reference for connecting your BB via bluetooth for windows XP and Vista users...

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...rnalId=KB04132

If that doesn't help, try to post some more details such as what OS you're running on your computer, what you are specifically having problems doing via bluetooth and what solutions you have already tried.
    01-12-10 12:00 AM
    I can't even get mine to go on USB. Sigh....
    01-12-10 12:00 AM
    I had tether(berry) up and running using bluetooth and it was flying. It was actually going as fast as if not faster than my home wireless network. (My home network is wireless G and I'm usually across the hall from my router.) I tried it with a USB connection as well and they both seemed equal.

Also, this should be a good reference for connecting your BB via bluetooth for windows XP and Vista users...

View Document

If that doesn't help, try to post some more details such as what OS you're running on your computer, what you are specifically having problems doing via bluetooth and what solutions you have already tried.
    try turning off your wifi on your comp before you tethered?
    01-12-10 12:05 AM
    I kinda have the same question...but I'm having issues getting my S2 to connect to my comp with Bluetooth... The USB Cable is fine, but BT is so much easier. I hope someone can answer this
    My bluetooth works perfectly with my computer and desktop manager, but when using tetherberry is freaking slow and disconnects.. I am guessing its a software problem on tetherberry's end. I hope it gets fix.
    01-13-10 07:19 AM
    uh you guys know that Bluetooth is 3Mbps vs. USB is 480Mbps-
    Then you would also know that your connection speed is <3Mbps so it becomes a mute point.
    01-13-10 07:27 AM
    Then you would also know that your connection speed is <3Mbps so it becomes a mute point.
    moot. moot point.

01-14-10 08:11 PM
    the USB works great....using it right now
    01-14-10 08:21 PM
    Tetherberry just updated their software for S2 today. My bluetooth works faster than usb! hope you guys updated..
    01-15-10 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD