I'm waiting for the bb10.. Love my 9700. Patiently waiting ..
    10-04-12 01:09 AM
    used and loved WP7 so I'm 100% sure I'm picking up a HTC 8X.... but I am 90% sure I'll pick up a BB10 device when they come out as well.
    10-04-12 01:15 AM
    I look at my BlackBerry like a classic car. It is one of a kind and irreplaceable. All these new devices may have all these cool bells and whistles, but my BlackBerry still gets the job done! All these new devices are beyond even being a smartphone anymore and sometimes we lose the whole point of what a "smartphone" is supposed to do for us.

In my experience usinig other devices, I realized I don't use the billion apps they have and once you get passed that, the whole experience on a different platform is not as efficient as BlackBerry. A smartphone is made for mobile use and with a BlackBerry the user is able to do that well! It is very frustrating using only a touchscreen all the time with no feedback or knowing you selected what you wanted... On my 9930, I feel I have full control of what I'm doing and that's what brinigs me close to my BlackBerry because I understand my device. No other smartphone out there has what BlackBerry has and that's why I enjoy using a BlackBerry
    10-04-12 01:37 AM
    Temptation is for the weak. I'm looking forward to all those who have jumped ship pining to come back after BB10 lands. January will be a harsh month of regret.
    10-04-12 08:45 AM
    If you are tempted the go for it... You get a new experience... Only thing you are out is money... Remember we are tempted for a reason... Something is missing....
    10-04-12 08:53 AM
    I noticed yesterday that our work now offers the iPhone 5 (as well as the 4S)...and with my 9800 behaving very badly lately, it's very tempting to say the least.

Still waiting for BB10, though. The experience should be as good as iOS or Android, and hopefully the apps will be up to par. BBM is no longer what draws me to BB, since most people at work are in the process of switching to iPhones (and friends have long ago switched to another platform), so as long as the thing is fluid and has the apps that I want, all will be good.
    10-04-12 08:53 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD