I have a Z10 with Telus and I did the 10.1.0.2014 update. After the update failed and went back to my previous os I lost all notifications for text messages no led no sound. If I peek in the hub I will see them but I always have to look ant it sucks. Anyone have that issue? I can't find anything online to help. Keep in mind that all my notifications are turned on and I tried to update 4 times both ota and with BlackBerry link. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 10:20 AM
    I have a Z10 with Telus and I did the 10.1.0.2014 update. After the update failed and went back to my previous os I lost all notifications for text messages no led no sound. If I peek in the hub I will see them but I always have to look ant it sucks. Anyone have that issue? I can't find anything online to help. Keep in mind that all my notifications are turned on and I tried to update 4 times both ota and with BlackBerry link. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I had the same issue after one upgrade - can't remember which.
    Try this, it worked for me. In the Notifications, change the alert tone you prefer to something else. Restart your device, then change the SMS notification back to your preferred.
    (I'll assume you have the notification mode at Normal; sound on; LED on.)
    pkcable likes this.
    07-22-13 03:35 PM