Hey everyone. New to the Blackberry scene and I am quite excited! Just "upgraded" from an iPhone to a Pearl and love it so far.

Anyway, been checking out the GPS feature of the phone and the TeleNav works great. However, when I try to check traffic and base my route around it, all the traffic report comes back with is NA for the speeds of the route. I am assuming it's not receiving any data, so I was wondering what I need to do, if anything, to get traffic information?

My plan is the "Power Vision BlackBerry Plan" and the feature is listed as "Sprint� Navigation – Get UNLIMITED directions, see and hear your progress on a moving map.".

Anything I'm missing here? I am in the Denver-Aurora area which is listed as a city with traffic info.

Thanks!
    02-27-08 06:52 PM
    My phone is the same way. But when i do come clost to traffic it does update itself..The other day I was on the highway and it told me 5mph...It was pretty close I was doing 7. It works but I don't think you can make it work...
    02-28-08 11:18 AM
    Yes it pretty much lets you know it really depends on the area you are in as well.

BTW welcome to CB!!!!
    02-28-08 11:55 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I created a route that took me on a highway and there it's reporting the speeds. I guess it only works for highways and not major roads.

Oh well. Still nice to have.
    02-28-08 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD