I have used Telenav for my Tour for a few months now. Billed and everything. I had to re download the app. And now it says it's no longer available for BlackBerry Tour. But yet I still have an account with them. And being billed. In app world it still shows and has a download for the Tour. But once downloaded it errors out says it's not available/compatible any more for my device.

Anyone got any insight? I sent an email off this morning, will let ya know on a response I get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 09:38 AM
    When I cancelled Telenav, I had to call T-Mo to cancel. I had it on my 8900 and then on my 9700. I received a Garmin GPS for Christamas. I'm glad I did because it didn'tmake sense for me to pay and extra $10 per month for Telenav when at the end of the year I could've just bought a GPS device.
    01-22-10 03:10 PM
    But you got Telenav thru T Mobile right?

See with Verizon only offering VZ Nav thru them. TeleNav is 3rd party sign up via app world or Telenav's site.

Which couple months ago it showed it as supported and was working well on the device. Now I can't re downloaded it.. And on there site I see no way of canceling....
    01-22-10 03:14 PM
    You can download it via the following link: ota.telenav.com/ota/vz

Yeah, know what you mean about the $10 bucks. when i asked they why they charge, they said here are all the things which come with the $10 bucks:
    - free map updates
    - free real time traffic updates
    - free updates for biz listings
    - free product upgrades

My wife does own a nuvi (bought it about 6 months ago). the other day it prompted to upgrade the maps for $99 since they were out of date... wtf???

since garmin clearly isn't going to give me of the items whcih telenav offers for free, i'm sticking with my telenav.
    02-02-10 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD