If you haven't already, if it were me I would reset the router and leave it default, delete the profiles on the phone, reboot it (even though you'll be told you don't have to) and try to connect again.
    already reset the router many times.. deleted the profiles on the phone also.. but haven't done the reboot..
    04-25-13 09:26 AM
    already reset the router many times.. deleted the profiles on the phone also.. but haven't done the reboot..
    So when you reset your router it was back to factory and no security in place. Most if not all routers I've had when first hooked up have no security set on them.
    04-25-13 09:37 AM
    Most routers I've ever used have always had security on wifi with factory settings.
    I'm pretty sure it's router settings.
    Have you been able to connect to any other wifi networks successfully?

The best way to do a software update on the phone is actually to connected to a pc or laptop via usb.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-25-13 03:21 PM
    hi michierosuelo,
    You seem methodical and persistent, so try this: go back to a "start from scratch." Reinitialize everything. Shut down all the other computers. Unplug them just to be sure. Unplug the router and re-boot it and re-initialize it and re-name your network and do everything possible to make the router act like it has amnesia. Get the Z10 to be the first thing the router sees when it comes back to consciousness. Build from there, taking notes at every step.

Post those notes later. I'm curious to see what the computers do if you re-initialize everything.
    04-25-13 04:02 PM
    Seems you have tried everything.

I would try a different type router, they are cheap for close range ones. Then again in Rome, so not sure how expensive.

I would try contacting blackberry support or your carrier.

Could be something is internally wrong with the z10's wifi?

Fancy pants Note ||:-)
    04-25-13 04:13 PM
    Seems you have tried everything.

I would try a different type router, they are cheap for close range ones. Then again in Rome, so not sure how expensive.

I would try contacting blackberry support or your carrier.

Could be something is internally wrong with the z10's wifi?

Fancy pants Note ||:-)
    I was thinking the same thing, but she said she could connect to a network at school so I'm not thinking that's plausible at this point.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:21 PM
    hi michierosuelo,
    You seem methodical and persistent, so try this: go back to a "start from scratch." Reinitialize everything. Shut down all the other computers. Unplug them just to be sure. Unplug the router and re-boot it and re-initialize it and re-name your network and do everything possible to make the router act like it has amnesia. Get the Z10 to be the first thing the router sees when it comes back to consciousness. Build from there, taking notes at every step.

Post those notes later. I'm curious to see what the computers do if you re-initialize everything.
    Now I think about it I had a similar problem with my Playbook when I first got it. I had to turn everything off and then turned on just the playbook and the router on their own. I still have to do that sometimes
    04-26-13 01:24 AM
    GUYS,

my problem is finally solved through the help of the genius Mr. jrohland.. =) A big thanks to you... =)

Thanks for all your time and help....

Finally enjoying my wifi connection..
    Vorkosigan and theRock1975 like this.
    04-26-13 02:13 PM
    If anyone has a similar problem maybe this will help.

The device is a D-Link DSL-2740B rev F1 ADSL wireless router.
    The problem was when the Z10 attached to Wi-Fi all devices lost their connection.
    The solution was to reduce the RTS Threshold to 2048. And the Fragmentation Threshold to 2047. It may not have been necessary to adjust both and it might have been possible to crank them up a bit higher but those settings solved the problem so I left them there.
    04-26-13 05:09 PM
    GUYS,

my problem is finally solved through the help of the genius Mr. jrohland.. =) A big thanks to you... =)

Thanks for all your time and help....

Finally enjoying my wifi connection..
    This was like an annoying story that would never end. I am relieved she finally fixtures it.

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-27-13 05:42 AM
    This was like an annoying story that would never end. I am relieved she finally fixtures it.

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    Hahahaha I know, right! I'm so happy right now that everything works perfectly fine..
    04-27-13 05:51 AM

The problem was when the Z10 attached to Wi-Fi all devices lost their connection.
    The solution was to reduce the RTS Threshold to 2048. And the Fragmentation Threshold to 2047. It may not have been necessary to adjust both and it might have been possible to crank them up a bit higher but those settings solved the problem so I left them there.
    What more could I say? Thanks for all the help... you are genius!
    04-27-13 05:52 AM
    What more could I say? Thanks for all the help... you are genius!
    Garcsh Genius I doubt but maybe above average.
    hvd23 likes this.
    04-27-13 08:27 AM

Yet another problem solved by the great minds here at CB.
    04-27-13 09:21 AM
    deleted 10char
    04-28-13 12:05 PM
    Had a similar problem cudnt find a solution so I solved it by updating my phones OS.
    Using the leaked version 10.1 got the link from CB.
    It works just fine now.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 02:07 PM
66 123