So I was sad for about 10 minutes, thinking "as much as I want to get a BB10 phone, I just won't be able to afford it. I started looking around the house to see what I could sell, then it hit me .... I get a nice chunk of change on my tax return in February!

That got me to thinking, maybe it isn't so bad that they're coming out Q1 next year. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are holding off to get an upgrade until they get their taxes back. If RIM has a good marketing campaign going right about then, the timing could prove to be pretty good for us!
    11-21-12 12:17 AM
    Lol. That was my plan to with my taxes.
    11-21-12 08:09 AM
    I almost moved this thread, so I edited the title a bit to make it more clear that it IS BB related.

And that IS a great idea!!!!!!!
    itr themes likes this.
    11-21-12 08:12 AM
    I would wait and let BB10 percolate on the market for about 2 months (being an early adopter of any brand new tech has consistently burned me far more often than not). By that time they will hopefully have major bugs ironed out and lots of actual consumer feedback (that isn't based on just a few days or a week of use) will be out on several neutral websites. If you follow that plan you will have the wider and informed choice then of a BB10 that's had a couple of months to show itself, a more matured WP8, whatever Android has up their sleeve by then, and that other boring company... I fell asleep trying to remember and type their name. lol j/k
    11-21-12 08:47 AM
    It's not that far away. We're already near the end if November. I can practically smell the BB10 from here
    11-21-12 09:21 AM
    I always end up PAYING up the wazzoooo....
    Haven't had a refund in years.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-21-12 11:21 AM