I am a new Blackberry user, and previously had an LG EnV, which I LOVED! What I loved best about it was that it would state the name or the phone number of the person who was calling or texting. Is there an application for that that can be used on a Blackberry? I have only had this for three days, and have not had many phone calls, but I already miss it! I still have my old phone hooked up, and still get phone calls on it, and when I hear that voice and know who is calling, I ask myself, "Why did I decide to get a Blackberry?" I also miss the bigger keyboard of the EnV, but that's a whole different topic and user preference. Any help on this would be appreciated, and I sure hope there is SOMETHING out there in app world. Thanks!
    06-05-09 11:27 AM
    Unfortunately there isnt i asked the same exact thing when i first got my Berry the only thing close is a app called "Holla Name" or something like that and it just basically is a bunch of ringtones that ring and say their name you download and have to preset a ringtone for each person i wish someone would develope this
    06-05-09 11:50 AM
    I ask myself, "Why did I decide to get a Blackberry?"
    you will find out soon enough on how much better the 83xx series is than what you had.
    06-05-09 12:09 PM
    Thanks! That stinks, because I am really going to miss that. : ( I hope I can join in this BB hype, but I don't know that I like it just yet. I guess I have 30 days to figure out whether I want it or not.
    06-05-09 01:58 PM
    You'll like it GordonGirl lots of things to play with
    06-05-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD