Is there any app that allows you to take a picture with your BlackBerry, write a description and upload it to your website right away?.

Thanks
    Thanasis
    04-12-10 05:20 AM
    Depends on what you are using on your website. Pure HTML? Flash? is it a blog?

Easiest way is if you are running a blog on your website. There are several Wordpress apps available (even an official Wordpress app), and I think there are some that work with Blogger as well. You can upload photos with them as well.

If you are working with straight HTML, I don't think there is a WYSIWYG editor for the BB, but there are FTP apps for uploading to your website. You can pretty much upload anything to your website with those.
    04-12-10 06:57 AM
    Thank you Xopher.

I want an app for a plain HTML blogging.

But thanks for letting me know that there is no such an app available so I can stop searching.

Athanasis.
    04-12-10 10:40 AM
    Just get a Wordpress blog. That'll save some headaches.
    04-12-10 01:04 PM
    Thanks guys. I have just tried WordPress blog. The only problem is that it does not allow you to embed javascript in your bloggs...

Anywayz thanks !
    04-13-10 02:08 PM
    Liked the idea of this.

Found a few but not everything you want.

If you use one of these gallery's on your site, it will pull any image in a predesignated image folder to add to the gallery.

I need to find out about ftp from the bb. If I can ftp to a folder, I can make this work from my bb by just adding images from my bb to the folder...not a bad idea.

I'll let you know how it works out in a bit...

Here's the link to the scripts.
    Photo Gallery From Image Folder - Design Tips & Techniques - Maui Blog
    04-13-10 02:37 PM
    I think we need to program it ourselves friends. Anyone interested in a common project PM me please !
    04-13-10 11:17 PM
    welcome to crackberry
    04-20-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD