Just left att they told me that blackberry said not to sell till Sunday anyone else run into this?
    03-22-13 07:18 PM
    That's weird, I got mine from best buy this morning and there were no display or any advertising of the phone. I drove by my local AT&T store and there was nothing as well. They were selling the phone but again nothing advertise.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 07:21 PM
    Got mine from ATT store today. Some clerks did not know the phone was in stock and lost sales as a result earlier in the day.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 07:43 PM
    Got mine about an hour ago. It's pretty darn awesome!
    03-22-13 07:51 PM
    The same thing happened to me. The sales rep said she didn't know if they had any in. I told her that I called 10 minutes earlier my showing up there. She went in the back and they phones were covered up with iPhone5 boxes.... O.o
    03-22-13 07:53 PM
    the rep told me they got they got them even showed me the demo phone (which was awesome) but was told not to sell till sunday, thursday another rep said it eas coming soon.....anywho went to bestbuy they had one left and they told me a price of about 700, but to check online...so sunday ima try again
    03-22-13 08:10 PM
    She went in the back and they phones were covered up with iPhone5 boxes.... O.o
    The plot thickens...
    nquyen and Eric Shapiro like this.
    03-22-13 08:10 PM
    Got mine today from a well-informed AT&T rep who gladly sold me the z10 with no bs about any other platform. Couldn't be happier with the experience.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 08:32 PM
    Received mine from USPS today, pre-ordered on March 20th. What a great device. Easy to set up, a dream keyboard, super fast browser etc. We have only been companions for a few hours...but this is going to be one fine relationship!! love this phone
    03-22-13 08:35 PM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Z10 is awesome!!! try it and you'll see ....
    03-22-13 08:38 PM
    I walked into an AT&T store yesterday and bought one. The rep that helped me had one himself and said he really liked it. He wasn't the only rep in the store that had one either.
    neteng1000 likes this.
    03-23-13 08:15 AM
    These reps are pissing me off. We all need to start complaining to the AT&T higher ups.
    DuexNoir and neteng1000 like this.
    03-23-13 08:19 AM
    I walked in to my AT&T store at 9 am yesterday and asked about the Z10. They pointed me to the back where all the Berries are located, and there it was. I had a brand new one in my grubby paws by 9:15! The rep said she wanted one, but is stuck with a Galaxy S3. Hahahahahaha! Thus far, I am in love with the Z10.
    03-23-13 08:22 AM
    This just shows how weak and unprofessional the management at many AT&T stores have become. You can't blame the sales people for their lack of knowledge when the managers are responsible for their training and execution of transactions (minus the morons we are all forced to deal with from time to time)
    03-23-13 08:42 AM
    I have to wait for VZW to get mine. Friday I went into a BestBuy in Phoenix AZ and there was not a Z10 in sight or anyother mention. I asked the guy sitting at his desk (he was checking out March Madness Scores on ESPN) if he had the new BlackBerry and he didnt even look up from his screen. His answer was "Go online" End of coversation. There is a big VZW store nearby and they did have some posters and info up. The rep was very professional and knew about the Z10 and said she went to thraining this week and really liked it. She said to be sure and come back when the phone releases and she would be happy to help me out with the purchase. At least I didnt get any negativity from the VZW rep.
    03-23-13 12:18 PM
    I have to wait for VZW to get mine. Friday I went into a BestBuy in Phoenix AZ and there was not a Z10 in sight or anyother mention. I asked the guy sitting at his desk (he was checking out March Madness Scores on ESPN) if he had the new BlackBerry and he didnt even look up from his screen. His answer was "Go online" End of coversation. There is a big VZW store nearby and they did have some posters and info up. The rep was very professional and knew about the Z10 and said she went to thraining this week and really liked it. She said to be sure and come back when the phone releases and she would be happy to help me out with the purchase. At least I didnt get any negativity from the VZW rep.
    Unreal how rude people can be.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 12:36 PM