I Have a problem with the speaker. I just called tmobile and they are going to send me another new Z10. The guy said the Z10 will be sent byBlackberry...not T-mobile. I'll get the cellphone tomorrow.
    I only have to pay $5.00 because it was not my falt. Took me no more then 10 minutes talking to the guy.

So I got a crack on my Z10. Upper right corner and mostly over the camera. It blocks a lot of the functionality of the phone. I have insurance on the phone. So I call in and start a claim. They do not have Z10's at all anymore. The phones they offered me for replacement are Nexus5, and the Q10 (not a keyboard fan anymore) and one more cheep droid phone. Now I like T-mobile and not really wanting to switch carriers. So I will be changing back to an android. I will miss my Z10....

So long and thanks for all the fish!

P.S. I still have to pay the deductible of $150.00
    Last edited by Moacirusa; 06-11-14 at 03:31 PM.
    06-11-14 03:09 PM
    You can get a new screen, digitizer, and frame on ebay for $25 shipped. No sense in paying $150 for the deductible. A used Z10 is only $200.
    06-11-14 03:17 PM
    I'd keep the Nexus 5. Google IO Conference is at the end of the month. You may get a very SEXY OS updated very quickly after the announcement.
    06-11-14 03:18 PM
    T-Mobile gives out refurb phones as replacements. You only get a new phone if you have a defective phone within the first 20 days or something like that. And if a phone is "discontinued" such as the Z10, they will offer you an older refurb different phone that they consider to be of equal value... you won't get a top of the line phone.
    Yes refurbs but you forget bbry doesn't sell anymore phones to T-Mobile
    When a phone is warrantied it sent to bbry

Considering the lack of sales of z10 in general I doubt anyone except for bbry has a huge amount and that's the millions of returned and unsold phones

The biggest order of z10 was from Verizon and they regretted it lol 1m

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-11-14 03:26 PM
    Yes refurbs but you forget bbry doesn't sell anymore phones to T-Mobile
    When a phone is warrantied it sent to bbry

Considering the lack of sales of z10 in general I doubt anyone except for bbry has a huge amount and that's the millions of returned and unsold phones

The biggest order of z10 was from Verizon and they regretted it lol 1m

T-Mobile ate a lot of BlackBerrys during their infamous "trade your blackberry" deal this past February, so they should have plenty to send as refurbs.
    06-11-14 05:36 PM
    T-Mobile ate a lot of BlackBerrys during their infamous "trade your blackberry" deal this past February, so they should have plenty to send as refurbs.
    D�pends who You ask according to th� faithful crackberry fans they were legacy phones Not z10
    And You dont know If 100 bbry phones were traded in remember It didnt just apply to bbrys or 100k phones with only 1000 bbry phones and 94% of th� trades in bbry
    After how bbry treated them You dont expect them to ship th� z10.for recycling cr�dit to bbry?

Its Not like bbry was going to Sell th�n anymore
    06-11-14 05:49 PM
    I just did a warranty exchange with them, they gave me a new Z10

Posted via CB10
    Moacirusa likes this.
    06-11-14 06:02 PM
    Did you have to pay something?

I just did a warranty exchange with them, they gave me a new Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 06:27 PM
    D�pends who You ask according to th� faithful crackberry fans they were legacy phones Not z10
    And You dont know If 100 bbry phones were traded in remember It didnt just apply to bbrys or 100k phones with only 1000 bbry phones and 94% of th� trades in bbry
    After how bbry treated them You dont expect them to ship th� z10.for recycling cr�dit to bbry?

Its Not like bbry was going to Sell th�n anymore

Believe whatever you like. You probably are guessing, so its not worth my time to discuss.
    06-11-14 06:44 PM
    Believe whatever you like. You probably are guessing, so its not worth my time to discuss.
    Its what You believe Not what i believe It isnt any likely That bbry will Sell any more phones to tmobile
    According to some in forums It was legacy phones traded in Not bb10 with th� mythical 100%satisfaction rating That It has

No one knows what was traded in and th� one upmanship That bbry Did after didnt help th� situation either like offering tmobile us�rs 100dollar coupon to switch from tmobile to any other carrier by buying a unlocked bb10
    If they say corportate doesnt have any how would they have any for You since bbry doesnt Sell to them
    And th� only things they stock of bbry was th� older bbrys legacys and q10 and only on their website So th� proof isnt with You at all

06-11-14 08:31 PM
    The restocking of defective items is news. Thx for the warning.

Tapped out on my Q10
    To be fair, people return a ton of items that aren't actually defective, but either they weren't what they wanted, didn't work for their application, or the customer couldn't figure out how to use. Fry's will test the items (a quick test, though, not a comprehensive test normally), and if it appears to be fine, they'll put it back on the shelf as C-stock, with a big sticker on it to tell you so, along with a small discount. It's very easy to tell a brand new item apart from a used one, but of course, plenty of people see the lower price on this huge sticker and don't bother to read further, and occasionally the product actually is defective. Such items can still be returned for exchange, though.

The bottom line: Fry's isn't deceiving anyone - they are very up-front about what is brand new and what isn't. The discount you get for choosing to buy C-stock items is essentially to offset the potential inconvenience if the item turns out to be defective and needs to be exchanged.
    bruce73 likes this.
    06-11-14 09:16 PM
    How much did you find it for?
    I'm looking to get one for me old dad, but every where I look it seems just out of his budget.
    My Q10, in mint condition, off Ebay was $218. Great deal. Phone only. But I already have gazillion BlackBerry chargers. And I purchased additional Square Trade warranty.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    06-11-14 10:34 PM
    Here is what happened and what they said.

I was at a corner waiting for a light to change to cross the street. My phone was in my pocket. For what ever reason when I put it in my pocket the screen was facing out. A car drove by on the green light side and a rock shot out from under the tire and hit me in my leg...right where my phone was...facing screen out.....

That is what I told the t-mo rep on the phone. They told me I would still have to pay the $150.

The Nexus 5 is nice and all. No bloat ware pure android. Camera Features are nice too, 360 pano and a bunch of other kinds of pano modes....3 total. But I still miss the BB10 experience. And life has taken a crappy monetary course. Sooooo unless someone out of the kindness of their BlackBerry Heart would like to give me either a Z10 or Z30 i'm stuck with my current device for a long time.
    09-04-14 12:00 PM
    The insurance from verizon didn't have any Z10s available and I was waiting for days on it. If you read the insurance contract, it says they need to get you a new phone. I went to a Verizon store and bought a z30 out right. The reimbursed me in a few days

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 01:26 PM
39 12