Did you see that huge list of BBs getting released on AT&T. I was looking at engadget.com and realized that half of the most recent posts were about new blackberries coming out on AT&T. T-Mobile is going to really have to make some changes in the coming weeks to match this.
    05-25-09 12:45 AM
    T-mobile is usually pretty good at coming out with new products, I haven't seen the list that att is coming out with, I will have to check that out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 12:48 AM
    Tmobile has never been known for having the best phones or even a big selection of good phones. They've caught up a bit but they will still get maybe 1 or 2 exclusives followed by many phones that other carriers pass on. They got the BB flip and then the 8900 first but now only couple mobths later the 8900 is on att and the flip is coming to others. When you're not consideresd to be one of the top carriers you have to fight hard to get perks from manufacturers. Being known as the carrier for the financially challenged, to put it nicely, they have to keep their phone selection at a certain price point. I'm sure that once they have 3G fully rolled out more expensive 3g phones will follow, only cause others will move on to 4G and will need those phones instead...

05-25-09 10:18 AM
    Att gets all the phones cause they pay the companies more. Att has more cash so they can afford to fork out for exclusives.

05-25-09 11:59 AM
    TMO is one of the largest cell phone companies worldwide, larger than ATT
    05-25-09 12:03 PM
    TMO is one of the largest cell phone companies worldwide, larger than ATT
    Yea, but unfortunately, that doesn't help them in the USA. ATT is larger in USA and the worldwide t-mobile doesn't fork out enough cash for the t-mobile USA.
    05-25-09 12:10 PM
    Yea, but unfortunately, that doesn't help them in the USA. ATT is larger in USA and the worldwide t-mobile doesn't fork out enough cash for the t-mobile USA.
    Maybe one day, one day.
    05-25-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD