Hello !!!!

Every time I get a new voice mail it says unable to download due to limited network connection which is weird I have LTE does anyone have visual voice mail working on theirs on T-Mobile ? 0_o
    01-19-15 12:59 AM
    What OS are you on?
    Also try turning on and off the mobile signal and try again. A good old fashioned restart fixed it for me on a z30 on 10.3.1.
    Thanks!

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    01-19-15 09:22 AM
    Ok I'LL try that

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 with Tapatalk : PIN 2BFBBCE3 : T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    01-19-15 10:29 AM
    Have you called T-Mobile and ask for them to reset your Voicemail settings?

Posted via CB10
    Yes ! I been on the phone with Blackberry and T-Mobile all day ! All they ended up doing is sending a message to the engineers.

When I got my device on Friday "Visual Voice mail" was active in my hub, could go into it, see the change password at the top, also showed the service # I believe it is called +1806 or something like that, and I believe I actually deleted my old messages that loaded. I tried sending myself two dummy messages and I got a pop up alert saying "Unable to download due to limited network connectivity" etc.. ....I had my plan changed to the 2 for $100, and customer care had to add visual voice mail to my lines today.

Keep in mind I NEVER set up visual voicemail when it was somewhat working. So someone suggested deactivate the visual voice mail and then go into the set up and set up visual voicemail.

Well....it keeps saying "connecting to your voicemail" cant remember if the last word is server or something, but it eventually says unable to connect with your voicemail service please contact your service provider.....T-Mobile sends me to Blacberry, Blackberry sends me to T-Mobile....This sucks. I want my visual voicemail! In my hub it just says "voice mail" ever since I deactivated it used to say "visual voicemail in the hub" so idk what to do !!!
    01-19-15 06:04 PM
    So I found a post with a verizon device where they extracted the vvm .bar files from an earlier software point. I sideloaded all 46 and now I am back where I started. I leave a voice mail and it gives me limited network. Someone help

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 with Tapatalk : PIN 2BFBBCE3 : T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Blackberry Classic Visual voice mail-uploadfromtaptalk1421715147430.png   T-Mobile Blackberry Classic Visual voice mail-uploadfromtaptalk1421715154611.png  
    01-19-15 06:54 PM
    WHEW ! OMG after DAYS and HOURS of phone calls, device wipe in settings, etc. I FINALLY got it to work on T-Mobile

so I downloaded the files from this post : http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...vm-fix-954488/

sideloaded all 47 bar files with the sanchesi app thingy and I did this a few days ago....prior to doing this my visual voicemail was already set up and functioning from the first time I used my device however when new messages came through it would say due to limited network please call your voicemail and it wouldn't let me change my password either. So

I deactived the visual voicemail, restarted device and I went into "setup"" which I never did before and it would never connect to the voicemail box, Several calls to T-Mobile and Blackberry on the issue, a ticket to the engineers sent etc. Still not working. SO after not being able to access the vvm app all together I came across the aforementioned and did the sideloading, restarted and wham I got back to where I started. vvm was showing n hub but no messages would sync ! T-mobile told to undue the sideloading or whatever, so I went into device settings

is there another way to really HARD FACTORY wipe, because I did the enter "blackberry" and it reset took FOREVER but the 47 bar files that I sideloaded where still present when I connected my device back to my computer so. The hard reset still left me with only "voicemail" in hub and it kept failing on vvm in set up but I did do something I never did before and that was put my voicemail password into the regular voicemail application in the hub, so I went back to do the 47 sideload and it said files already on device which again is weird because I reset so shouldn't anything not factory be depleted? Anyways so I removed those 10.2 voicemail files and restarted device to make sure they were gone and they were. I then re side loaded them onto my device.

restarted and went into vvm setup and wham it took back to same stage I typed in my current vm password and it gave me the it cannot change password at this time blah blah...BUT I went into the hub and WHAM my vvm were there ! I sent a test one and it worked. SO it is working now....what I did to make it work idk. I backed up my device.......NOW I can feel content on the device lol I would return it if I have to manually check my voicemails lol.
    01-20-15 07:53 PM