haha... i dont think RIM understands how serious we take our berries lol
    He!! no they dont. I have been waiting for this device since July.
    11-01-08 05:30 PM
    He!! no they dont. I have been waiting for this device since July.
    its worth the wait! trust me lol im waiting for it to come out so more themes start a rolling!
    11-01-08 05:35 PM
    The Storm was pushed back a week from Nov 16th to the 23rd, which I find funny because thats the SUNDAY before Thanksgiving. I'm sure it will come out a couple days after that. I learned the hard way no one believes release dates from these threads anyway, but I thought I'd let you guys know..
    11-01-08 05:35 PM
    Me and the gf went to best buy to check out the demo bold and while there one of the dumb employees for the phone section came up and first thing out of her mouth was saying how huge the phone is, I'm just like umm ok. Then she said the phone was delayed which I told her wasn't true. I could tell she knew nothing about blackberrys. She went on to say that the only difference between the bold and the curve was that it had wifi which again I told her wasn't true, and that another big difference was the wifi along with other things. She told me that that's not true because the curve can emulate 3G. I pretty much just told her she's an ***** and walked away. They know nothing there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 06:53 PM
    nice job what was she sixteen hope you feel better
    11-01-08 08:09 PM
    Actually, she was in her 20s. If she doesn't know what she's talking about then she doesn't need to be working in the cell phone department. All she's doing is steering potential bold owners away towards a cheaper curve because she's telling them false information. She had no clue about any of the blackberries and kept telling me I was wrong about what I told her. I was nice at first but when she keeps telling lies about the phones and arguing with me I'm not going to be nice.

Last edited by anon(153966); 11-01-08 at 09:30 PM.
    11-01-08 08:20 PM
    wow... this has turned into a 'lets pick on best buy employees who don't have a cb username'

lame.
    11-01-08 08:22 PM
    Actually dumbass she was in her 20s. If she doesn't know what she's talking about then she doesn't need to be working in the cell phone department. All she's doing is steering potential bold owners away towards a cheaper curve because she's telling them false information. She had no clue about any of the blackberries and kept telling me I was wrong about what I told her. I was nice at first but when she keeps telling lies about the phones and arguing with me I'm not going to be nice.

Alright dude, chill out. You had the option to walk away from her and you took it. No need to vent in here and start calling other posters names.
    11-01-08 08:24 PM
    Hey woodard, maybe YOU should go work in the cell phone department.
    11-01-08 08:38 PM
    let's get this back on topic. I called my att rep and she said everything is on schedule�

11-01-08 08:49 PM
    Boy genius is reporting some at&t stores are selling them. I think california.
    11-01-08 08:51 PM
    Actually dumbass she was in her 20s. If she doesn't know what she's talking about then she doesn't need to be working in the cell phone department. All she's doing is steering potential bold owners away towards a cheaper curve because she's telling them false information. She had no clue about any of the blackberries and kept telling me I was wrong about what I told her. I was nice at first but when she keeps telling lies about the phones and arguing with me I'm not going to be nice.

youre prolly correct in that she doesnt need to be working there if she doesnt know. but to answer the original question, no delay we will see it on tuesday. you can now pull your panties outta that wad theyre in. ok
    11-01-08 09:01 PM
    We'll see in less than 72 hours
    Wow you're actually counting the hours almost like me
    11-01-08 09:07 PM
    Wow you're actually counting the hours almost like me
    who isnt counting down that wants a Bold...
    11-01-08 09:10 PM
    ...just a note to all. A large section of the community is looking forward to the BOLD. I know this is a heated topic, i.e. when/if/how, etc, it's going to be released.

Nonetheless, keep it clean here, and be nice to all...
    11-01-08 09:32 PM
    I could never get in a verbal tussle with my AT&T people they kick ***! They allow me to come in and hang out with them and talk Blackberry. Sometimes I learn new things from them sometimes I learn them some new things. They Rock. They all know me as the Blackberry Guru Guy...haha however I give all credit to crackberry.com that which keeps me in the KNOW! Tuesday you selfish SOB you better get here quick, fast and easy, you bring the Bold I got Breakfast and Iced Tea.
    11-01-08 10:04 PM
    you drink iced tea for breakfast? what happened to oj or milk
    11-01-08 10:09 PM
    who isnt counting down that wants a Bold...
    Hey Greg, are you getting Bold too?
    11-01-08 10:32 PM
    Hey Greg, are you getting Bold too?
    what gave it away?
    11-01-08 10:35 PM
    You are the MASTER master lol.
    11-02-08 12:10 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD