I need to sync my contacts and dont know the best way to do this since Windows 7 no longer supports outlook. Any suggestions?
    04-17-10 04:10 PM
    I need to sync my contacts and dont know the best way to do this since Windows 7 no longer supports outlook. Any suggestions?
    Your information is wrong. There are no support issues between Microsoft Outlook and Windows 7.

I have been using then both together for months now, without any problems.
    04-17-10 04:54 PM
    Microsoft Window 7 does not support Microsoft Outlook? Works great on my PC. You must be doing something wrong unless maybe you have a REALLY old version of Outlook.
    04-17-10 05:30 PM
    Try downloading the new Microsoft Office 2010. It's free until October and includes Outlook. Works fine on my netbook with Windows 7.
    04-18-10 08:10 AM
    Please don't get confused, Windows 7 no longer supports Outlook EXPRESS, not the Microsoft Outlook that comes with Office. Common mistake though, Outlook Express was a knocked down version of Outlook that came with previous versions of the Windows OS. If you have Microsoft Office, you'll have regular Outlook and no problem. If not...you might consider buying as suggested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD