ive never synced my media before and everytime i try it says i need to turn on my mass storage mode, but i have it on so i dont know what to do! help me please
    04-13-10 11:18 AM
    ive never synced my media before and everytime i try it says i need to turn on my mass storage mode, but i have it on so i dont know what to do! help me please
    How are you trying to sync? Thru Desktop Manager?
    04-13-10 11:21 AM
    My advice would be if mass storage mode is on to open up the drive on your computer connected to the media card (so when it's plugged in on the desktop/my computer there should be Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2) and drag-and-drop directly onto the media card (in the appropriate folder of course). I never liked the media sync that came with DM.

If you just want to double check that it is on, if you go into options --> memory make sure everything is set to "on" in the top few choices.
    04-13-10 11:24 AM
    yeah is there another way?
    04-13-10 11:24 AM
    I found this, I'm not sure where but in option you should find an option which says something like allow mass storage, if you put prompt, when you plug it in it will ask you if you want to use it as a mass storage, say yes. or enter the password if you have one like i do. and then it will sync fine using DM
    04-13-10 11:32 AM
    ugh i tried all of this and its not working, is there another way i can sync my media besides dm?
    04-13-10 11:43 AM
    Free mobile phone contact, photo, video and text message backup :: mIQ will sync your pics, contacts, and calendar automatically over the air to your online account.
    04-13-10 12:22 PM
    yes, mIQ will sync your media to a private web account, which you can then export to your PC. Find it at miqlive.com or on BlackBerry App World. Its free too. Let us know if you have questions!
    04-14-10 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD