My company recently upgraded my 8703e to a Curve 8330. This is the second time I have upgraded my Blackberry. I didn't have any issues when I upgraded to the 8703e. Now that I have upgraded to the Curve I have one issue with syncing. For some reason calendar events that are "recurrences" in Outlook disappeared from my Outlook calendar but are still in my BB. For example, all of the birthdays I had in my Outlook Calendar are no longer there but are in the new curve. No matter how many times I sync they will NOT transfer to my Outlook Calendar on my laptop.

I have tripled checked my settings for the sync process under the "Configuration" tab and they seem to be correct. Originally I had it set for "transfer only future events" by accident but changed that to "transfer all scheduled events" under Microsoft Outlook options for calendar. The only other difference I can think of from when I upgraded to the 8703e is this time I upgraded the Black Berry Desktop Manager software with the new version that came with the Curve before I synced the new device.

Any ideas to what the problem might be?
    02-12-09 02:57 PM
    Kick it to the top once...anyone had this issue?
    02-13-09 06:00 AM
    Sorry I don't have a BES or use Outlook. However I do remember seeing others with the same problem. You may want to do a search on it and it will bring up the threads that show them.

~Jazzi~

02-13-09 09:31 AM
    Is your sync set for 2-way sync, or only 1-way? that's the only thing I can think of that would make it resist adding back the recurring appointments that are still in the BB.
    02-13-09 11:33 AM
    I'm having the exact same problem. It's frustrating me to no end because I really need to sync the rest of my appointments but I don't want to lose all my recurring appointments.

When it comes to the point where you either "accept" or "reject" changes before officially syncing, there's no way to select which changes to accept is there?

EDIT: I should also mention that I'm using BIS, Curve 8330, and just recently updated to OS 4.5 (Sprint). My BB is personal and I just sync with my Outlook for convenience.
    02-17-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD