Hello everyone,

I have a Curve 9360 and I should say I'm very disappointed with BB. Things that should be very easy turn out extremely complicated.

I simply wanted to save my contacts to some other device. To sync them with gmail turned out to be the easier way, with Google sync. However, the sync fails often. And whenever it fails, I get dozens of my contacts duplicated. It's extremely annoying.

Can someone give me a tip on how to get rid of this error. Or some other SIMPLE, FAST way just to save my BB contacts? (things with the BlackBerry Desktop Software also turned out very complicated...)

Thanks in advance!
    07-28-12 12:12 PM
    Are you using the app Google Sync? The app works better than the full site.
    07-28-12 12:42 PM
    Have you used BlackBerry Protect? That should solve your problems if I am understanding your dilemma correctly.

BB Protect is my favorite BB service. It would be even better if it saved photos too but it backs up everything else on your phone, including calendar dates and text messages.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    07-28-12 01:52 PM
    Are you using the app Google Sync? The app works better than the full site.
    Yes, I'm using the app.
    07-28-12 07:38 PM
    Have you used BlackBerry Protect? That should solve your problems if I am understanding your dilemma correctly.

BB Protect is my favorite BB service. It would be even better if it saved photos too but it backs up everything else on your phone, including calendar dates and text messages.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    I'm using BB Protect. But how can I see the data the app is saving? I'd obviously prefer the contacts to be synced with Gmail, but I can't put up with erasing 40 contacts every time the process goes wrong...
    07-28-12 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD