How do I do this so that when I add an appointment on the BB Calendar that it also appears on Outlook?

Thanks.
    04-29-17 10:12 AM
    Easiest way is to change entries to use your outlook email in the calendar. If you open a calendar entry, you should be able to switch the account it is attached to.

Then going forward, use that account as well. Do you have "sync calendar" of your outlook account turned on, on the device, in the account settings?

And what device are you using?
    04-29-17 10:49 AM
    Your email account has to support this by using Exchange or ActiveSync, which sync your mail, calendar, and contacts on any device. Ancient POP email accounts won't sync anything, IMAP will sync email, and calendar invites, but not created calendar entries or contacts.

Just the fact of using Outlook as a mail client doesn't do much good if the underlying email account doesn't support the features you're looking for.
    04-30-17 08:35 AM
    Use outlook and office 365. $5.00 a month. Call MS. They will help you. It's still best to use an on computer MS office professional. If you have screaming fast Internet you can get office 365 with all the MS office applications as ...apps.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    04-30-17 08:51 AM
    Has anyone else found their calendars stopped syncing and when trying to connect receive an error? The calendar on my Passport is now blank, although everything is still in the cloud. Did they stop BB10 support?
    05-23-17 10:06 PM
    Has anyone else found their calendars stopped syncing and when trying to connect receive an error? The calendar on my Passport is now blank, although everything is still in the cloud. Did they stop BB10 support?
    All working perfectly here for Cloud Exchange in Office 365, Outlook.com, Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, and two cloud-hosted calendars using iCal.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-25-17 10:51 AM
    Thanks. For some reason, my outlook live calendar won't sync on my Classic or Passport. Very frustrating.
    05-25-17 05:20 PM
    Thanks. For some reason, my outlook live calendar won't sync on my Classic or Passport. Very frustrating.
    Go into the account settings and make sure calendar is set to sync then go into advanced settings for the account and confirm the time intervals.

If you've done that, I would delete and re-add the account.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-26-17 08:05 AM