Hi there. I have a Blackberry Curve 8520. Everytime it synchronizes with my Outlook calendar it syncs things from months or weeks ago. And then when I go back to Outlook, the reminders pop up and says that it is 2 month or 3 weeks, or 5 days overdue. is there any way that one can select which calendar entries are syncronized? Please help.
    Thanks
    07-27-10 10:19 AM
    Is the time set correctly on the device you are syncing to?
    07-27-10 01:45 PM
    Do you meant the time on the computer and the BB should be the same? Sorry, I am a technology dud. If this is what you meant, then yes, it is exactly the same. It seems that the BB keeps putting calendar entries back into my Outlook calendar that I have already deleted from there or have dismissed. Some of the entries remain and then just sends another eminder as soon as I open Outlook
    07-28-10 07:19 AM
    In the Calendar app on your BlackBerry, press Menu, select General Options, and check your setting for "Keep Appointments." If it is set to "Forever," that might explain why the BlackBerry is restoring appointments.

Is your BlackBerry being used with your work computer, or are you syncing with your personal computer only?
    07-28-10 11:10 AM
    Help! My Tour 9630 jsut today began skippinmg my calendar in Outlook when synchronizing. It synchs the contacts and tasks but looks like it is synching the calendar on the computer screen but the little arrow on the phone screen stops moving so no synching occurs. Any Thoughts? PS: I checked the mapping on the Blackberry desktop and it all appears in order.
    12-14-10 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD