Not sure if this is possible but how do I take the emails that are in my Outlook Contacts and get them into my phone contacts that were put in there when I transferred phones? Is there a way to do that? Thanks!
    Last edited by Smilee5; 09-20-09 at 11:49 PM.
    09-20-09 11:46 PM
    Not sure if this is possible but how do I take the emails that are in my Outlook Contacts and get them into my phone contacts that were put in there when I transferred phones? Is there a way to do that? Thanks!
    Can you just forward them to your berry's e-mail address?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 10:49 AM
    I don't think there is an automatic solution. This is what I would try:

Backup contacts on phone and Outlook.
    Sync BB to Outlook.(you will probably get duplicates because you have some contacts with email addresses in Outlook and some with just phone numbers on your berry)
    Once the sync is done, backup your Outlook contacts to a different file.
    This is where it gets fun.
    I think there is a menu option while in Outlook about duplicates.
    If my memory serves me correctly, you could click that and it should remove duplicates and maybe merge them.

I am not real sure about those last two steps as it has been over a year since I have gotten in depth with any Outlook stuff. I am just going on a cloudy recollection.

If there is no way to merge the contacts, then you may be forced to do it manually. Once all the info is in Outlook, you should be able to transfer the info fairly easily.
    09-21-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD