My First Post!

Ok, so I loaded up Viigo and it worked great EXCEPT that because Viigo used up ALL my memory, the bberry started, by default, deleting my email messages, from oldest to newest.

So I removed Viigo, and then tried to synch my messages again. Except, I think that because the messages were deleted on the bberry, when the server tries to pull in the missing messages from outlook (desktop), the bberry is telling the server that these messages were deleted and so please do not re-synch to the bberry again.

Meaning, I can't get my old messages back on my bberry! (This is the case with wireless and desktop reconciliation, ie, neither works.) While I do not necessarily need all my old messages, at least the last week's worth of emails would be nice to have as reference.

Any thoughts on how to force the bberry to accept past messages after it deleted them?
    Last edited by gish; 09-18-08 at 12:24 PM.
    09-18-08 12:22 PM
    mail > menu > options > email reconciliation > on conflicts set to "mailbox wins"

if that doesnt work, just forward your old emails to your blackberry address.
    09-18-08 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD