I synch my 9650 with one computer (Outlook 2007), with preferences set to synch both ways between the computer and the device.

I now want to synch the 9650 with a second computer, with preferences set to transfer the device's entries transferred to the computer.

Can this be done? Is there anything I should know before I do the intial synch?
    01-04-11 05:10 PM
    Yes, you can do this. I o exactly what you outlined with the computer in my office
    being the 2 way sync and one of the PCs at my house being the one way.

There wasn't as I recall anything special I needed to do in advance or after. The
    one caveat is I have been doing it this way for about 4 years and my memory can
    at times be somewhat dodgy
    CrackOne likes this.
    01-04-11 05:27 PM
    Or, you can use the Google sync app for BB and PC. You install the app on both PC to sync with Outlook (2 way at work and 1 way at home) and install the app on BB. That way you don't have to plug in your BB everytime, plus you can be away and whatever you input in your BB calendar updates both comp. I use it that way, it's pretty neat.
    CrackOne likes this.
    01-04-11 05:35 PM
    Yes, you can do this. I o exactly what you outlined with the computer in my office
    being the 2 way sync and one of the PCs at my house being the one way.

There wasn't as I recall anything special I needed to do in advance or after. The
    one caveat is I have been doing it this way for about 4 years and my memory can
    at times be somewhat dodgy
    I do exactly the same thing, works like a charm.
    01-04-11 09:17 PM
    On the PC for one way sync, in DM, just have it sync one way (one green arrow) instead of both. It will be on the Sync options screen.
    CrackOne likes this.
    01-04-11 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD