Anyone using a paid sync service for their Blackberry?

I finally decided to pay and get a professional service. If anyone recommends a specific company, please let me know.

If you also have negative experience with the whole thing, would appreciate your comments!
    04-01-10 07:26 PM
    Pay for what? Hosted BES service? I sure as heck would not pay for something that takes less than 5 minutes out of my life.
    04-01-10 07:36 PM
    What exactly is it you want to sync?

If all you need is contacts, messages (SMS) and calendar sync, then have a look at mIQ. It's a push sync service (two-way sync), which consists of two components: the BlackBerry client and the Web cloud. Media sync is also possible (photos/video), which is great as is the possibility to sync over WiFi in case you want to control your data usage while still being able to sync your data.

As the service is push, all changes to either end (on your BlackBerry or the Web cloud) will be instantly pushed to the other end. All this for free. Free. Nothing to pay for!

It's awesome, the client runs nicely in the background and since it's all push technology, will impact battery life very little.
    04-02-10 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD