Hi
    I want to be able to delete a message on my blackberry and have that message also delete online and in outlook inbox.
    Any recommendations?
    12-19-10 06:58 PM
    to note. I am using outlook 07, I will be upgrading to 2010 soon, i have bb bold 9000, and Im using a pop3 account. I am fine with changing my email provider or type of email or whatever, I just NEED to be able to reconcile these messages. So I understand leaving a copy of my email on the server when seding one to outlook and then letting them delete each other, and as for outlook and my blackberry I want to be able to plug in and sync the two and have my email recxoncile, as for example I have 80 unopened messaes in my bb but 800 in my outlook. So I always have to manualy update outlook. And I love the outlook ptogram, I do not want to stp using it and cannot wait to start 2010. ut I need an email account that will allow me to check the grey box in the blackberry desktop software to reconcile email.

make sense?
    12-19-10 08:06 PM
    Not totally sure I follow completely, but to me it sounds like you'll want to use the email reconciliation feature, as you mentioned. I ose Outlook 2010 but without reconciliation. However, if I read an email on BB and delete "on handheld and mailbox" then Outlook can't download it from the server since I already deleted it (intentionally).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD