Any solutions to deleting emails from the blackberry which will also delete from MS outlook. I currently have to delete my emails from the Tour device and then repeat the same on either Outlook and or Yahoo account. Is there a 3rd party software that assists in this process.
    Thks
    NICHLOUCH2010
    04-29-10 10:30 AM
    You could go google for web calendar and cal to device sync for the cal and contacts. Need to set your google cal as the default on the BB. Will mean deleting your existing cal's and restoring from DM to BB the backed up cal. Then doing a resync from BB to your new google web cal. It now works perfect for me. There are help instructions for this on the Google help site. It took some researching on my part to get it right.

I have also tried Funambol and Nice Office. You will need to google them and research their capabiliities, since it has been a while since I used them.

Ken
    04-29-10 07:09 PM
    Are you using POP3 or IMAP for email? If POP3, there is nothing that can be done due to the limitations in that protocol.
    04-30-10 11:50 AM
    Any solutions to deleting emails from the blackberry which will also delete from MS outlook. I currently have to delete my emails from the Tour device and then repeat the same on either Outlook and or Yahoo account. Is there a 3rd party software that assists in this process.
    Thks
    NICHLOUCH2010
    If you only open outlook when you check your mail, you can set the BB to delete from server when deleted from device. Then when you open Outlook, the item will already be gone. If the mail is already on Outlook, there is no way to do it.
    04-30-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD