Is it possible to sync my blackberry with my Google calendar and contacts if I do not have access to the internet from my blackberry?

I have tried all the suggestions to get my browser back (which is currently missing on my phone) but assume this is because I don't have (or want to pay for) internet access.

I was able to send the text to my phone from Google but that's as far as I got.

Feeling a bit stupid about all of this, can anyone help me?
    08-17-10 03:01 PM
    No, because GoogleSync requires access to the internet to work.
    08-17-10 03:03 PM
    You'll need BIS/BES to do it automatically..

I do not know if google sync ( Google Sync for your phone) will work on Wi-fi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 03:04 PM
    The Google Applications for BlackBerry require a BlackBerry Data plan in order to work even over WiFi.
    08-17-10 04:58 PM
    I think I should have all the settings correct, I wish to sync my calendar which is set to "send to Gmail" account" when I enter events into the calendar, though when I log on to my Gmail account on a computer and take a look at my calendar, none of the events are in there. I prefer not to use Google Sync to do this, shouldn't my Blackberry automatically sync? My calendar under default services is set to my Gmail account. And if it helps I'm using a Bold 9700.
    08-17-10 09:51 PM
    On BIS you
    have to use the Google Sync program for the calendar. Try it, it works fine.

08-17-10 10:48 PM
    On BIS you
    have to use the Google Sync program for the calendar. Try it, it works fine.

So running BIS alone I cannot sync with Google Calendar? It has to be done through Google Sync? This just doesn't seem right, something as simple as calendar sync has to be done through (in a sense) a third-party application?
    08-18-10 12:16 AM
    So running BIS alone I cannot sync with Google Calendar? It has to be done through Google Sync? This just doesn't seem right, something as simple as calendar sync has to be done through (in a sense) a third-party application?
    Well... Google Calendar is a 3rd party application isn't it? Has no affiliation with RIM. Your BB is just connected to gmail's email server. It can't see anything else. If syncing with Google Apps is that important to you, dare I say it, get a Google powered phone.

GoogleSync is a small application that is very easy to use, it works great, and is instant. Not sure what the problem is...
    08-18-10 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD