Hi,

I use Foxmarks to sync my firefox bookmarks between different pc's but would like to be able to sync them with my blackberry. Does anyone know any software that can do this?

I know I can access foxmarks from the BB browser but would like to be able to sync the bookmarks with the BB itself, so they are stored on it and not just on the web.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated
    02-13-09 02:10 AM
    You can try Opera and OperaMini... they have a sync feature similar to Foxmarks. So far there isnt't a bb version of Firefox.
    02-13-09 06:06 AM
    Hi,

I use Foxmarks to sync my firefox bookmarks between different pc's but would like to be able to sync them with my blackberry. Does anyone know any software that can do this?

I know I can access foxmarks from the BB browser but would like to be able to sync the bookmarks with the BB itself, so they are stored on it and not just on the web.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated
    So far I haven't found anything similar to what you are looking for and I have been looking all over the web for quite some time. I too am a firefox user that uses the foxmarks and love it, I sync it between 3 computers and its awesome. Now that would be an app I would be willing to pay for I am hesitant to use the Opera Mini as I have heard a lot of mixed reviews and am concerned with memory usage.

I just wish BB was a little more Firefox friendly.........hopefully someday it will be. I NEVER use Explorer unless I absolutely have to.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

~Jazzi~

02-13-09 09:54 AM
    Navigating your BB browser to my.foxmarks.com will at least give you access to your bookmarks once synced...clicking the links and saving new bookmarks may be the long way but pretty close to importing.
    02-15-09 07:16 AM
    So far I haven't found anything similar to what you are looking for and I have been looking all over the web for quite some time. I too am a firefox user that uses the foxmarks and love it, I sync it between 3 computers and its awesome. Now that would be an app I would be willing to pay for I am hesitant to use the Opera Mini as I have heard a lot of mixed reviews and am concerned with memory usage.

I just wish BB was a little more Firefox friendly.........hopefully someday it will be. I NEVER use Explorer unless I absolutely have to.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

~Jazzi~

i just got my curve on thursday, and have put opera mini on it, and really like it. i also use firefix and foxmarks on my 3 computers, and just sunc'd it into opera bookmarks, and the most common into the speed dial.it is a few more clicks, but all my stuff is there.
    02-15-09 09:31 AM
    A bit dated but still current, anyone knows how to sync my Firefox profile on the Keyone?
    12-28-17 11:05 AM
    A bit dated but still current, anyone knows how to sync my Firefox profile on the Keyone?
    Extremely dated. All you need to do is set it up in options, FireFox account on the web, then sign in to the same account on your phone app.

Thread closed.
    02-06-18 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD