Hi Folks,

I have a Blackberry Bold 9000 (v5.0.0.822) with DM 6.0 on Windows 7. I'm trying to sync with Outlook 2010. When I try to configure my settings for Intellisync I go through the Wizard, make my selections and use my Outlook Profile and click "Finish". When I finish the wizard for any of the apps (Calendar, Contacts, Schedule, Memo) for the Outlook profile in the "Select Device Application" dialogue box, it reverts to no check and the system reports that no application has been selected.

Needless to say Im frustrated, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...
    The_Bassman_
    10-20-10 10:45 AM
    Bassman,

I moved this thread to BB Discussion, as it will get move views here. I saw you also posted this question in a thread in the Desktop Manager Forum (another place I considered moving this too), which may or may not get seen. Unfortunately I'm not an Outlook person so I can't offer any help, BUT I'm sure someone will be along at some point today who can help you. Keep checking back, someone will answer eventually.
    10-20-10 12:26 PM
    I checked the MS web site and found that a patch will be available sometime in 2011. keyword "sometime". who knows when that will be.

Led
    10-25-10 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD