I'm trying to sync with 2 different phones via bluetooth. I have a 9530 storm on the latest software. Haven't used the bluetooth since i got the phone but i don't believe this to be a hardware issue. I'm trying to sync my Storm with a Motorola V3MS and a BlackBerry 8110. Both of these phones will say they're connected but when i try to transfer it says connection failed. Searched fro a tutorial but didn't find one. Any ideas?
    10-31-09 11:12 AM
    Has no one tried this?
    10-31-09 03:26 PM
    I'm no help but on a previous Verizon non BB I could not trade ringtones via bluetooth with other providers phones. Don't know if that carries over to BB's.
    10-31-09 04:44 PM
    When you try to "send using bluetooth" on a BB, you also at the same time on the other BB set it to "receive using bluetooth". Both options you see on the menu of the media area.
    10-31-09 06:12 PM
    When you try to "send using bluetooth" on a BB, you also at the same time on the other BB set it to "receive using bluetooth". Both options you see on the menu of the media area.
    Yep. I did that and on the receiving phone as soon as you click for it to receive the file or message it says connection failed.
    11-01-09 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD