I am getting a new phone soon, I was wondering how do I officially get rid of my Blackberry ID on App world? Also, forgive me if this is a stupid question xD but if I delete Whatsapp (just the app NOT the account) on my Blackberry and then download it on my new phone (bare in mind I will have the same number so I am not getting a new number) will it show up as the same number and will I be able to recover my chats? Thanks!
    06-16-15 11:12 AM
    As far as getting rid of your BBID, you can just not use it. On the new phone, none of the apps you purchased before or contact lists in BBM will be available. that's all. Then you can create a new one to use with your new phone if you want.
    As far as getting rid of your BBID, you can just not use it. On the new phone, none of the apps you purchased before or contact lists in BBM will be available. that's all. Then you can create a new one to use with your new phone if you want.
    06-16-15 12:06 PM