Yes you are right it does have both for the bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 12:09 PM
    I want to get a new BB I love BBs
    08-02-09 07:24 PM
    I just graduated from the Pearl to the Curve and I am loving the whole BB World even more!
    08-03-09 02:07 PM
    ive had:
    -bold
    now an iphone 3g

wanting to switch back to the bold
    08-03-09 07:41 PM
    i like the Tour and don't really miss the fact that it doesn't have Wi-Fi. there are a few devices rumored to be on the horizon with Wi-Fi, but you never know exactly when they will drop.

i used an 8900 the other day and it was sweet. you will enjoy it. the 83xx series has always been my favorite so i like the 8900 and the 9630. they are just like upgraded Curves.

Yes I'm finding that I absolutely love my new 8900. Its an amazing device

08-05-09 04:01 AM
    I've had a BB curve 8320 since oct 2007. At the time it was great! But then of course a million others have come out ever since and I just can't wait to get a hold of the BB onyx that's coming out! If for some reason it ends up coming out on a later date then expected then I'mma go get a Bold. IMO I just hate T-mobile...just the signals it provides for me (and I live in long island, NY!) isn't good at all. So AT&T for the win! VZW is a bit overpriced lol. Sprint has horrible customer service (talking from experience with 2 friends currently on sprint...one of them having the pearl...she hates it because of Sprint! brrr!) Of course this is all IMO.
    08-06-09 02:28 PM
    dropped my 8330 from sprint for the Palm Pre I Will Never Look Back
    08-07-09 03:42 AM
    Just switch from HTC Touch (xv6900) on VZW to my first BB, the BB Storm Loving it! I'll probably never switch back to WinMo.
    08-07-09 08:18 AM
    Having very quickly (and luckily) finished my Orange contract early I'm now going to try the new Sony Walkman phone. May very well unlock and use my wonderful Blackberry if the local music scene ever hears of email

08-07-09 03:39 PM
    went from sony ericsson to bb 8310. Am still amazed at the ease of functionality of intelligent apps. Cant wait for driftwood and their high tech galore. Yummy
    08-08-09 02:45 AM
    I'm bored with my Tour & I've had it less than a month. I think I expected more from it; just not sure what the more is.

08-08-09 06:36 AM
    I had my Pantech Duo for a couple years and finally got the Curve 8900. I'm so happy, and will definitely never go back to Windows Mobile (ugh!)
    08-08-09 11:32 AM
    I'm bored with my Tour & I've had it less than a month. I think I expected more from it; just not sure what the more is.

No offence, but its a cell phone. Its not going to bring Cirque du Soleil into your bedroom. I think BB's are incredible, and you don't have to be on it 24/7.
    08-08-09 12:15 PM
    I've said it before, the Tour is beautiful, but it doesn't really have that much over the Curve, especially the 8330.

I think when everyone gets over the "honeymoon" phase of the relationship with their beautiful new Tour, more people will realize this. The improvements over the Curve are only incremental. There is nothing mind blowing here.

Made my decision today to send the Tour back and stick with my modified 8330.

The Tour was nice, but for me anyway, the higher resolution screen, 3.2MP camera, loads more memory, and faster processor still wasn't enough. Maybe if it had wifi, I would've kept it (weak EVDO signal at home).

The Rev A EVDO didn't make a huge difference in download speeds for screen updates, as I spend most of my online time on the wap site of CB anyway.

On paper, the Tour wins hands down, but in real world use, I never liked the Tour's keyboard much compared to the Curve's, which is perfect, IMO.

I switched from the Tour to the Curve 2 times within the 2 weeks I evaluated it, just to be sure I wouldn't miss the Tour. Honestly, I didn't miss the Tour at all. I will save my NE2 discount for whatever comes down the line (Storm2, Atlas?).
    08-08-09 01:13 PM
    I got rid of my stupid stupid stupid Curve 8330 and got an iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!

...4 months later... i'm back to a Curve hehehehe lol
    08-08-09 02:49 PM
    whinning sods! all you do is come here pick a fault, ring your carrier and then try getting the newest devices for free! get lives there is nothing wrong with your phones' what will you want after the tour? only a matter of time before you jump on the band wagon, mourning that the tour has problems. pathetic fools!
    08-08-09 03:16 PM
    whinning sods! all you do is come here pick a fault, ring your carrier and then try getting the newest devices for free! get lives there is nothing wrong with your phones' what will you want after the tour? only a matter of time before you jump on the band wagon, mourning that the tour has problems. pathetic fools!
    Opinions are like a**h0les, everybody has one.. I respect yours, and you should respect other's as well.

Otherwise, you come off looking like the a**h0le.
    08-08-09 03:28 PM
    Is anyone holding out for the Storm 2? I have had a Pearl 8130 with VZ for over a year and a half. Like it just fine. Was thinking about the Tour but went and spent some time at the store with it. Not convinced about the smaller keys having larger hands. The SureType on the Pearl is actually pretty decent. Now I need to decide to go to the Tour, wait for the Storm 2 or even possibly wait for an HTC Touch Pro 2. Biggest concern there is the obvious which is WinMo. Thanks for your help.
    08-08-09 05:29 PM
    Is anyone holding out for the Storm 2? I have had a Pearl 8130 with VZ for over a year and a half. Like it just fine. Was thinking about the Tour but went and spent some time at the store with it. Not convinced about the smaller keys having larger hands. The SureType on the Pearl is actually pretty decent. Now I need to decide to go to the Tour, wait for the Storm 2 or even possibly wait for an HTC Touch Pro 2. Biggest concern there is the obvious which is WinMo. Thanks for your help.
    I'll give the S2 a look, I have an open mind.

I had the Tour for 2 weeks, but it really wasn't a big enough upgrade IMO over my 8330. I also didn't care for the Tour's keyboard. Waiting to see what the newer wifi capable BBs are like down the line.
    08-08-09 05:50 PM
    I recently upgraded to the Tour, from my two-year-old 8830 WE, and couldn't be happier! I had been holding out for a 'new gen' (OS 4.6+), full-qwerty BlackBerry to come out on VZW for awhile prior to upgrading. Some of my favorite features on the Tour include its really sharp and clear screen and awesome keyboard. Not to mention the huge boost in device memory, especially when compared to the 8830. But really, I'd be hard pressed to find anything about my Tour that I didn't love!
    Last edited by artisticme; 08-08-09 at 06:55 PM.
    08-08-09 06:18 PM
    I had my Pantech Duo for a couple years and finally got the Curve 8900. I'm so happy, and will definitely never go back to Windows Mobile (ugh!)
    I think the Curve 8900 is the best deal going.
    08-08-09 06:40 PM
    I'm moving from an iPhone 3G to the Bold. Not because the iPhone is lacking, but more because of Apple's BS politics they play with their app store.
    08-09-09 03:21 PM
    I'm considering waiting for the Storm 2, but when trying the original Storm out in the Verizon store the other day, and comparing it with the Tour, I found the Tour's keyboard to be less awkward and more functional in use than the Storm's landscape or portrait keyboard. I found the Storm's keyboard was not as fully-developed as my iPod Touch's (for example, it lacks a pop-up letter that confirms which key you have pressed, which strikes me after a year of owning the iTouch as necessary on a virtual keyboard).

I understand the worry about having large hands, and I can definitely see why the Storm's keys might be a better fit for your hands. The SureType on the Storm was pretty good as well, but I confess I would rather type the whole word myself and not rely on what the software thinks.
    08-10-09 07:17 AM
    I'm moving from an iPhone 3G to the Bold. Not because the iPhone is lacking, but more because of Apple's BS politics they play with their app store.
    +1. I have a Google Voice account and I want to be able to actually use it. Webapps are one thing, but integration with your contacts on the phone is another.
    08-10-09 07:19 AM
    Which is best model, the storm or the curve?
    08-10-09 11:50 AM
3,266 ... 23456 ...