I'll try that!
    11-13-19 04:23 AM
    Had leave Blackberry Priv , it was dying. This Nokia 7.2 is stonking very pleased.and for the money a bargain
    John Albert likes this.
    12-16-19 01:27 PM
    Nokia is providing a good value product.... and the Android One program is 2nd to only the Pixel.

It's too bad that BlackBerry brand didn't get the same treatment.
    12-16-19 01:37 PM
    Switching BB10 to Android. BB10 has less compatibility, and I'm getting a new tablet on Android 8.0 on Friday already... so classic will be useless I think.
    12-25-19 09:21 AM
    Had Keyone. Guess I dropped it too much and my camera optics screwed up...
    Went to Pro1.
    12-25-19 09:58 AM
    I thought a this Christmas I would have gotten a Blackberry key3, but I knew that was never going to happen. So I have been two months now with my iPhone 11, and really like it. (Still makes me sad that Blackberry just fades away..
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-19 05:21 PM
    Enough is enough....No support offered for a longtime BB user...I like my BB Motion but now with a cracked screen that no one can fix I need to spend another wad of cash on a new phone...

Copy of email sent to Blackberry "Support" following:

Go ahead and close this case. I will not be needing you anymore.
    As a matter of fact this concludes any dealing with BlackBerry as they have proven their incompetence.

Yes you have new phones, how is that going? I don't see or hear of them rolling off the shelves. As a matter of fact the most oft asked question I get when people see that I have Blackberry is "I didn't think they made BlackBerry's anymore."

As a company you have failed the consumer. You say that my phone model is three years old even though I have owned mine for less than two years. I see the other manufacturers continue to provide parts for their phones that are that old. Not Blackberry! I was not asking for any warranty handouts when I sent my request. I was just looking for support as a loyal Blackberry user for years.

While trying to push phones that nobody wants you have forgotten the basic principles of customer service. It is loyal Blackberry users like me who tried to stand by your products, and even experience ridicule for doing so, who now see no option but to watch what was a proud Canadian company become what it us today, a NON player in the mobile phone market.

I realize that this note is directed to individuals who are trying to make a living and the John Chens of the world will never hear of this type of thing firsthand.

If you, or any other good people are smart you should be offering your talents to other companies that have a future before the BlackBerry Empire crashes altogether.

Respectfully submitted by an ex-Blackberry supporter.

Sent from my Secure Android BlackBerry Motion with a cracked screen that Blackberry cares nothing about.

I realize that there are still some who will stick to this brand. I fail to see why. I have had enough!! BYE BYE
    12-28-19 08:12 AM
    Enough is enough....No support offered for a longtime BB user...I like my BB Motion but now with a cracked screen that no one can fix I need to spend another wad of cash on a new phone...

Copy of email sent to Blackberry "Support" following:

Go ahead and close this case. I will not be needing you anymore.
    As a matter of fact this concludes any dealing with BlackBerry as they have proven their incompetence.

Yes you have new phones, how is that going? I don't see or hear of them rolling off the shelves. As a matter of fact the most oft asked question I get when people see that I have Blackberry is "I didn't think they made BlackBerry's anymore."

As a company you have failed the consumer. You say that my phone model is three years old even though I have owned mine for less than two years. I see the other manufacturers continue to provide parts for their phones that are that old. Not Blackberry! I was not asking for any warranty handouts when I sent my request. I was just looking for support as a loyal Blackberry user for years.

While trying to push phones that nobody wants you have forgotten the basic principles of customer service. It is loyal Blackberry users like me who tried to stand by your products, and even experience ridicule for doing so, who now see no option but to watch what was a proud Canadian company become what it us today, a NON player in the mobile phone market.

I realize that this note is directed to individuals who are trying to make a living and the John Chens of the world will never hear of this type of thing firsthand.

If you, or any other good people are smart you should be offering your talents to other companies that have a future before the BlackBerry Empire crashes altogether.

Respectfully submitted by an ex-Blackberry supporter.

Sent from my Secure Android BlackBerry Motion with a cracked screen that Blackberry cares nothing about.

I realize that there are still some who will stick to this brand. I fail to see why. I have had enough!! BYE BYE
    You realise BlackBerry got out of the handset business over 3 years ago, right?

The Motion and KEY devices are TCL products.

And btw: https://m.aliexpress.com/item/328446...e29e60c&is_c=Y
    12-28-19 11:38 AM
    I just ordered a Xiaomi MI 9 SE off Amazon. At $349 CAD, it was a good value for decent midrange specs on a compact form factor.

I'll continue to use my KEY2 but the clock is ticking on my work's requirement for Android 9 by May 1, 2020.
    12-28-19 01:52 PM
    I just ordered a Xiaomi MI 9 SE off Amazon. At $349 CAD, it was a good value for decent midrange specs on a compact form factor.

I'll continue to use my KEY2 but the clock is ticking on my work's requirement for Android 9 by May 1, 2020.
    That's a good price, but I wish they had added this model to their Android One line.

The Android One Nokia 7.2 is $445 CAN.
    12-28-19 02:29 PM
    That's a good price, but I wish they had added this model to their Android One line.

The Android One Nokia 7.2 is $445 CAN.
    I was looking at that device as well but was looking for a smaller form factor.
    tmommy likes this.
    12-28-19 02:39 PM
    I was looking at that device as well but was looking for a smaller form factor.
    Bigger is better
    12-28-19 05:33 PM
    Bigger is better
    She said that.
    12-28-19 07:42 PM
    She said that.
    LOL
    12-28-19 08:26 PM
    Had leave Blackberry Priv , it was dying. This Nokia 7.2 is stonking very pleased.and for the money a bargain
    Just ordered a Nokia 7.2, gifting one of my keyone's and keeping one for the museum.
    John Albert and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-28-19 09:27 PM
    Yes, really enjoying the Nokia 7,2 . Smooth operation, good battery life, updates a breeze, no overheating problems. Solid feel unlike Priv and rounded corners not digging in your palm....... It goes on. RIP Blackberry you poohed in your pants.
    John Albert likes this.
    12-28-19 09:51 PM
    Great idea! I was a hardcore BlackBerry fan for years buying only BlackBerry phones even when BB was slow to adopt the full screen keyboard less models. I switched to a non BB phone, and longing to go back to BB I went looking for 5g prospects for next year, only to learn that there were no plans for a 5g phone. BBs slow to adapt and keep up with the times in the phone market sends a clear signal that this company isn't willing to be successful in the phone market, much to my disappointment. Good bye BB I will miss your well made smart phones. Will check in again next year, hopefully management will have learned it's lesson or changed hands so that the direction of the company is driven upwards instead of into the ground.
    chain13 likes this.
    12-29-19 07:47 AM
    Yes I do realize that. Without getting into the details of my "support" experience I will say that the name Blackberry is still on the device, and, when I simply made a request for some information they were less than caring about my situation and were very quick to brush me off. Quite frankly I have never been impressed when I have contacted support for my previous BB phones either.
    I was also able to find the parts online but none of the local repair shops were willing to work on them. I am not comfortable doing this myself but will still search out someone who might be.
    Appreciate your concern but for me, its time to move on. I don't see BB getting any better any time soon.
    Take care
    12-30-19 02:13 AM
    BB hasn't put out a phone since 2018 we are in the middle of spring 2020. I know theirs a pandemic but their are no future hype of phones. I guess I'll go back to my nokia and finally try android cause I'm not a fan of apple.
    04-04-20 10:48 PM
    BB hasn't put out a phone since 2018 we are in the middle of spring 2020. I know theirs a pandemic but their are no future hype of phones. I guess I'll go back to my nokia and finally try android cause I'm not a fan of apple.
    TCL will no longer design, manufacture or sell any new BlackBerry mobile devices https://www.crackberry.com/tcl-will-...mobile-devices
    04-04-20 11:30 PM
    Sticking with my LE till it dies then, I will go looking for a replacement.
    04-05-20 12:57 AM
    It's been a good run guys!
    Really enjoyed the whole Blackberry experience these past 10 years.
    Being part of the Crackberry community has been great also!
    It's sad the journey got cut short, seems like there was still soo much left to explore for the KEY series.

I will be switching to the iPhone 12 (once released).

I have no doubt, I'll be back if Blackberry releases a new flagship PKB device.
    Until then, cya everyone!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    04-18-20 09:44 PM
    Anyone switching to Iphone SE?

Posted via CB10
    ED1993le likes this.
    04-19-20 02:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    I switched partially to iPhone XR 18 months ago then completely 9 months ago when I activated eSIM and switched over my KEYone phone number
    04-19-20 05:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not throwing in the towel, yet, with my BlackBerry KEY2... but I do have an iPhone 2nd generation SE on preorder with AT&T.

Being a realist I am well aware I will ultimately be forced to transition to a slab device in the not too distant future. I have previously checked out Samsung and Google devices but I didn't get very excited over them.

So being a bit bored and curious about the Apple iOS, I figured I would check out the new iPhone SE just for sh*ts and giggles. AT&T is offering returns without a restocking fee so no skin off my a$$ if I choose to ship it back.

Bob
    04-19-20 10:03 AM
3,266 ... 119120121122123 ...