I went to a Lumia 800, great phone and works how I want it. Will go for a 920 if the Win 8 Surface tablet is as good as it is made out to be.
    09-28-12 07:30 AM
    I currently use the Bold 9930 the most advanced BB on the planet. To even suggest switching to another device is insane for there are no superior devices.
    09-28-12 08:08 AM
    I myself is looking to leave Bb for the iPhone5 when my contract is up this Nov. I take a lot of close-up pictures of documents and the lack of auto-focus is finally getting on my last nerve. I've tried workarounds for this shortcoming, but a bad camera is a bad camera. I wish my Bold 9930 came with a dual core processor, at least 1GB of RAM, a decent battery and quality FRONT and back cameras. :/

The keyboard has served me well though.
    Look into the Samsung GS III as well. I love that phone.
    10-05-12 09:31 AM
    Playbook to Nexus 7 because i need some of the apps but i still have the playbook as the grandson uses it to play angry birds.
    10-07-12 04:29 AM
    I went to:
    iPhone, Windows Phone and iPhone again, now back again to the 9930

There are a few aspects of BBs that I missed:
    1. my 9930 is just a beautiful and sexy device
    2. keyboard
    3. BBM Music. I had no idea how much I really enjoyed this service.
    4. It's nice not having all those extra distractions. I use my phone for work a lot and sometimes I would find myself spending WAY too much time socializing and trying out new games instead of working. I know that it should be up to me to learn to focus, that's another thread.
    5. My battery life went to h3ll with iOS 6 as well as apps crashing

Probably a few other things, but just glad to be back.
    10-08-12 12:07 PM
    Just switched back to my Omnia 7 from a Torch. BlackBerry wasn't me. Poor app quality and device speed sucked as well. Now i'm just looking forward to the Apollo update for my WP!
    10-10-12 10:01 AM
    I'm still confused whether to or not. I've been ready to upgrade since August, my 9800. I have an iPhone 4 upgrade ready around March, I think. My two options I'm thinking of are, jumping to Note 2, try and wait it out til BB10. I'm wondering if it would work if I use the Note 2, with the 9800 on the side, (Pay As You Go sim just for BBM and emails). Dunno what I'd do with the iPhone 4.

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:59 AM ----------

I'm still confused whether to or not. I've been ready to upgrade since August, my 9800. I have an iPhone 4 upgrade ready around March, I think. My two options I'm thinking of are, jumping to Note 2, try and wait it out til BB10. I'm wondering if it would work if I use the Note 2, with the 9800 on the side, (Pay As You Go sim just for BBM and emails). Dunno what I'd do with the iPhone 4.
    10-11-12 06:59 AM
    I was looking into that, but I need to be able to use the Find iPhone tool to locate Family members. I don't think iCloud.com would work on the SG3's browser.

Look into the Samsung GS III as well. I love that phone.
    10-11-12 06:41 PM
    I currently use the Bold 9930 the most advanced BB on the planet. To even suggest switching to another device is insane for there are no superior devices.
    Hahahahahahahahahahah

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Syrous44 likes this.
    10-11-12 07:02 PM
    My mistake - sorry - i checked the at&t receipt and it was the SII "skyrocket" - rest of comments remain same however. Many of these phones look so alike confusion can set in. I am comfortable with my imperfection even in my advancing years.
    The skyrocket is on ICS too

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    10-11-12 07:04 PM
    Just switched from 9700 Bold to Galxay II. Miss my BB but I now can get alot more apps that I couldn't before and it was a lot cheaper than upgraded BB. I still browse Crackberry everyday,after 6 yrs. it's a hard habit to break.
    Syrous44 likes this.
    10-12-12 09:04 PM
    I went from the playbook 64gb to playbook 32gb 4g/lte!!!!! And I love you!
    10-12-12 09:11 PM
    Why would you need a dual core on the 99xx...a single core 1.2 ghz snapdragon is more than it will ever need. It flies on that chip. Other than that one confusing desire, I say get what you want. There are plenty to choose from
    10-12-12 10:06 PM
    planning to buy a Galaxy S2 [S3 sucks hard]. Not bcoz BB is bad but bcoz i have a curve thats breathing its last and i dont wanna get into OS7 anymore as we all know they are gonna dump it anyway in the coming couple years.
    10-13-12 02:16 AM
    Recently switched from a 9700 Bold to a Samsung Galaxy SIII. Love it but the digital keypad is taking me some time to get used to. Will consider BB10 in the new year.
    10-13-12 11:58 AM
    Leaving my beloved Blackberry 9790 for 2 reasons... 1:RIM does not support BYOD for personal blackberries as mentioned in today crackberry headline interview with RIM. Hence even though my employer has corporate blackberries I cannot use my personal one for company email. I am not given one because of my position does not qualify for one.
    2: The 9790 bold on O2 has no signal or poor signal in locations where the iphone (my new phone) shows some signal.
    Finally an additional and small reason is that most of the Apps made for the BB have a much less render and lesser design compared to the Android and iOS. I wish all the best for BB10 and the initial OS videos look good and promising.
    10-14-12 10:46 AM
    Recently switched from a 9700 Bold to a Samsung Galaxy SIII. Love it but the digital keypad is taking me some time to get used to. Will consider BB10 in the new year.
    Hi, can you tell me how to stop BlackBerry taking �5 from payg balance when no longer have BB handset? Have a Galaxy now. BB completely died and can't even be switched on. Thanks.
    10-14-12 01:13 PM
    Hi, can someone tell me how to stop BlackBerry taking �5 from payg balance when no longer have BB handset? Have a Galaxy now. BB completely died and can't even be switched on. Thanks.
    10-14-12 01:14 PM
    switched from bold 9780 - iphone 5
    10-16-12 11:14 AM
    I surely found my freedom with android and so far its been fantastic.
    Syrous44 and Greenghost like this.
    10-17-12 12:12 AM
    Have you tried to go to the account where you got your apps and cancelling? I hope I understood you correctly.
    10-17-12 12:14 AM
    I stiil have my 9800 Torch which is my main phone unless I am in the states I use my iphone 3GS, MY BB contract is up in May but will be buying a Samsung Galaxy GS III out right in December. I have loved my Torch and will keep it and use it till my contract is up.
    10-17-12 02:28 AM
    Well that's great. I bought mine out right not to lose my unlimited plan and I don't regretted. As far as the sg3 is concerned you will love the phone. It's amazing and you will not regret the experience. Good luck! I have a sg3 in white
    Mrlovkim likes this.
    10-17-12 02:37 AM
    I'm thinking about switching from a 9900 to an Android (Galaxy Nexus maybe, because I want to try vanilla Jelly Bean), during the run-up to BB10 launch. I have a PlayBook, and I want to put BB10 on it. That way I can try both systems. I fully expect to prefer BB10 based on what I've seen so far, but I feel like I should have some basis for comparison. I've only used a GS3 for a short while, and it was nice, but I didn't get a long enough time on it to really get a handle on what it was like to use.
    10-19-12 12:40 PM
    Haven't switched yet, but strongly considering the SG3. Main reasons would be only that I see Android as the obvious future of cell phones. Reading the iPhone forums right now remind me of how iPhone took over BB. By the time BB10 comes out, the SG4 will be an aging phone in the Android world. BB products are made very well, but the development and production take far to long to keep up with the rate of technology. I fear I will miss the keyboard, and more importantly the track pad, but I've been forcing myself to use my PlayBook whenever home and it's starting to get better. Samsung has almost unlimited funds to put into development, and I'm sure they're finding that investment is paying off.
    10-19-12 09:27 PM
3,266 ... 6768697071 ...