hahahahaha ur writing from an EPIC 4g? ok there buddy... that phone is a POS! and if an android can even COME CLOSE to the way BB's handle email, calendar events and attaching invites and people to it, giving me a group or a sycning functionality with my wife to update and cross off calendar event with task, and notifying me everytime someone makes a change.. .. then u cannot say BB is a dumb smartphone.... if ur just playing games ur not really using it for a smartphone.

don't call me a hater cause i am using a SG3 along side a 9900 for work.. i have my personal emails routing to 3 devices and i use my 9900 to reply and manage my day, cause it works better!

unless i have a gmail account i don't get true push emails and i luckily have an email domain that allows me to forward it to gmail... i know they have third party email clients, but why use a third party that can cause issues .. i tried one client and it sent spam to all my contacts... i shouldn't have to download a third party app to manage something a SMARTPHONE CAN DO OUT OF THE BOX! if i wasn't able to foward my emails i'd be SOL using a CRAPPY @ss email client that PULLS every 15mins.. and has a nasty black background..

so your pretty DUMB yourself using such a crappy phone.. go get yourself a real Android device!
    Um I think u got my phone confused wit the original epic which was a pos but I'm on the newer sgs2 epic4g touch and I'm on the latest version of android my CPU is clocking 1.5ghz lol PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW MY PHONE IS BOGAS LOL

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    10-30-12 07:52 PM
    I didn't relies the insecurities of some of the whiner fanboys here.

Posted this review up in the Pearl Flip section when I upgraded from my Flip, check out the appreciation of some of the comments.

Upgraded From 8220

Posted this today in the Pearl 3G after I upgraded from my Pearl, not only is it locked it receives d-bag comments.

I've Crossed Over To The Darkside

"You can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad"
    10-31-12 09:02 PM
    8130 -> 8330 -> 9530 -> 9550 -> 9630 -> 9650 -> 9930 -> iphone4
    11-01-12 09:21 AM
    i am quite satisfied with my Black Berry, dont wanna change it
    11-02-12 07:22 AM
    I have just ordered an iPhone 5. This will be my first as I have been a loyal BB customer since 2009. I had the Bold 9000, the 9800 and right now the 9900. I really like BB and have been holding off for BB10 but it will take to long to launch. And I'm in Switzerland where BB phone releases take almost an extra 6 months compared to US releases, so in my case I was looking at Q3 2013. Although the 9900 is a nice phone, I'm heavy duty on social media etc...and the BB is not cutting it anymore, it really lags far behind now. I decided to go for the iPhone 5 only because of my personal usage of several mac products and simplicity and of course because of the design as well (premium feel, just like the beautiful 9900). I really hope the BB10 OS will be a success from the get go because there's definitely a need for an alternative in the smartphone market. I'm sure I'll get back to Blackberry at some point but right now it's too dated, and takes too much time to come out with a proven OS. I can't wait another 7 months to figure this out. And btw android is great, even better than iPhone on many aspects but it's just too fragmented for my liking right now.
    11-03-12 04:26 AM
    I have just ordered an iPhone 5. This will be my first as I have been a loyal BB customer since 2009. I had the Bold 9000, the 9800 and right now the 9900. I really like BB and have been holding off for BB10 but it will take to long to launch. And I'm in Switzerland where BB phone releases take almost an extra 6 months compared to US releases, so in my case I was looking at Q3 2013. Although the 9900 is a nice phone, I'm heavy duty on social media etc...and the BB is not cutting it anymore, it really lags far behind now. I decided to go for the iPhone 5 only because of my personal usage of several mac products and simplicity and of course because of the design as well (premium feel, just like the beautifull 9900). I really hope the BB10 OS will be a success from the get go because there's definitely a need for an alternative in the smartphone market. I'm sure I'll get back to Blackberry at some point but right now it's too dated, and takes too much time to come out with a proven OS. I can't wait another 7 months to figure this out. And btw android is great, even better than iPhone on many aspects but it's just too fragmented for my liking right now.
    Is it just me or does it seem like everybody is getting an iPhone 5 in Switzerland, especially in the French speaking cantons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    11-03-12 07:41 AM
    Probably because there's not much choice in that Region anyways. For instance I don't think Switzerland in general will ever see the Google Nexus 4 for example. I was thinking of the GS3 but there's no Jelly Bean on it yet...So I'm only left with the iPhone. In short, very poor selection of smartphone in the French speaking region. Are you in Switzerland?
    11-03-12 02:49 PM
    Probably because there's not much choice in that Region anyways. For instance I don't think Switzerland in general will ever see the Google Nexus 4 for example. I was thinking of the GS3 but there's no Jelly Bean on it yet...So I'm only left with the iPhone. In short, very poor selection of smartphone in the French speaking region. Are you in Switzerland?
    You can *easily* put Jelly Bean on the GS3. GalaxyS3Root.com - Your Source for Galaxy S3 Root, ROMs, tips, and more!
    11-03-12 04:24 PM
    Not currently, but I live between Switzerland and London.
    11-03-12 04:48 PM
    so after having my galaxy note for 2 weeks? I gave it away to one of my friends. I did not see the hype of android eh, but I did buy the galaxy 3s=p ($750). Lets see where this takes me eh. But I do like the ecosystem for android eh ie gmail - youtube - contacts - play. hehehe
    11-04-12 02:03 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 as well as my BlackBerry 9900. I have to say, to me the SGS3 is one of the best Android devices made in quite a while.

so after having my galaxy note for 2 weeks? I gave it away to one of my friends. I did not see the hype of android eh, but I did buy the galaxy 3s=p ($750). Lets see where this takes me eh. But I do like the ecosystem for android eh ie gmail - youtube - contacts - play. hehehe
    11-04-12 04:48 AM
    I'm glad you do!
    11-04-12 06:08 AM
    Why didnt you like the Note? I have one and use it during the week. Since I coach basketball its starting to come in handy when I have to doodle plays or send a play to my assistant coaches. Its kind of a pain in the to carry around yes. AND, LeBron James endorses the NOTE 2. Lol. I kid, I kid.
    11-04-12 12:49 PM
    Just dumped my 9900 two weeks ago for an i phone 5 and no regrets. RIM's CEO mentioned about a month ago he is not into specs but experience. This tells me BB10 will be inferior and a distant fourth to competitors. Do your self a favour and switch, you will see what you've been missing all these years.

Former BB owner & unfortunately a RIM shareholder.
    jezreel likes this.
    11-04-12 01:12 PM
    I am with my s3 4-5 months had a bold 9900..miss keyboard and bbm... But i love the battery and the apps here.i could go back to a bb on future...but they must build good phones like old days..and improve apps
    Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9300 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2
    11-04-12 02:03 PM
    So after spending $1800 on both my Note and S3, I decided both phones were no where near as awesome as my 9900. I gave both of them away and bought an iphone 5 ($800)........ lets hope this last for more then a month eh......=P
    11-09-12 02:10 AM
    Nokia Lumia 710 has to be the worst P.O.S. phone ever made.
    And the WP OS is just pathetic.

Thats what I get for reading so called unbiased reviews on the Interwebz I guess.

I've been in training for about 3 months now ( about a month after I ditched my 9780) so I CAN SPRINT BACK TO BB10 when it's released.
    11-09-12 05:49 AM
    Recently switched from the BB storm to the GS3, don't think I''ll ever go back. Love how the GS3 can play 3D games smoothly and the large screen makes media viewing an enjoyable experience, so much media content available on android. Sorry BB but it's time to be realistic and pay attention to what consumers are demanding in today's smartphone market.
    Greenghost, jezreel and Syrous44 like this.
    11-10-12 11:26 PM
    Yeah bb10 will be new alright new to the bb world lol

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    11-11-12 12:49 AM
    Recently switched from the BB storm to the GS3, don't think I''ll ever go back. Love how the GS3 can play 3D games smoothly and the large screen makes media viewing an enjoyable experience, so much media content available on android. Sorry BB but it's time to be realistic and pay attention to what consumers are demanding in today's smartphone market.
    Well of course you like the GS3 more than the Storm. The Storm was awful. Don't get me wrong, the GS3 is a really great phone. But Storm vs GS3 is not a fair comparison.
    11-12-12 04:06 PM
    Well of course you like the GS3 more than the Storm. The Storm was awful. Don't get me wrong, the GS3 is a really great phone. But Storm vs GS3 is not a fair comparison.
    But that is the point, there is no blackberry that would be a fair comparison and that has been the case for some time.
    Syrous44 likes this.
    11-13-12 10:27 AM
    But that is the point, there is no blackberry that would be a fair comparison and that has been the case for some time.
    Well maybe as a multimedia platform, but as a pure messaging tool the 9900 is pretty excellent.

You're doing what I see often, someone with a terribly old and out of date BlackBerry tries a new iPhone or Android and is suitably impressed. Don't get me wrong, the GS3 is an amazing piece of hardware (I like Jelly Bean also), but your storm doesn't exactly represent the best in BlackBerry. I'd go so far to say that it's the worst BlackBerry I've ever used.
    jezreel likes this.
    11-13-12 10:41 AM
    #1 I have a torch, was lucky enough never to have a storm as our corporate account adviser wouldn't sell them to us.

#2 The days of pure messaging tools are over. That said the only way that a blackberry is superior for messaging is if you are on BES, BIS sucks as compared to the other platforms and no one can answer if BB10 will address that. As a messaging tool I need my calender and contacts to sync wireless. Currently my torch is suppose to sync contacts with my Live mail but it seems more like a 1 time import and it does not support calender sync at all.

I was on BES for years but for the last 2 years I have been on BIS and unless I hear the BB10 fully integrates with online mail systems I will switch to Android or WP8 before the end of the year.
    11-14-12 09:19 AM
    I was on BES for years but for the last 2 years I have been on BIS and unless I hear the BB10 fully integrates with online mail systems I will switch to Android or WP8 before the end of the year.
    I'm in the same situation. Realizing the limitations of BIS vs BES. These limitations are astonishing, really. It's 2012, not 2002. If BB10 on BIS doesn't fix these issues then I'll be on Android without a doubt.
    Syrous44 likes this.
    11-14-12 10:38 AM
    Let's see it plays out. Also let us see how many apps bb10 is going to have!
    11-14-12 03:18 PM
3,266 ... 6970717273 ...