My coworker and my wifed switched berries. I got the sim address books loaded. I can't get there emails switched over all they have is the .att.blackberry.net accounts. I logged into the bis sent service books but its not working. It want let me login under either one of there email accounts says they don't exist? Do I have to start them new accounts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-08 01:47 PM
    Delete each email account from both BIS accounts. Then log in to each ones BIS account and re-add the other external email accounts. Boy, I just confused myself.

Also delete the email account service books from the device. Options> Advanced> Service Book...
    04-30-08 01:50 PM
    There are no external accounts just the blackberry.net accounts.it is kinda confusing both of them don't know how to access it I setup both phones for them. Can I just do my wifes then do the coworkers, or will both of them have to be deleted first...man it is confusing.

04-30-08 01:58 PM
    I assume when you logged into the BIS web page you used the "Change Device" option where you input the new PIN and IMEI?
    04-30-08 02:24 PM
    Ill look at that when I get home, I don't have the phones in front of me. Thanks for the info!

04-30-08 02:26 PM
    I just logged in on my phone and selected change device. So if I put the imei number of the new phone and the pin it will change it?

04-30-08 02:30 PM
    Thats it exactly.
    04-30-08 02:32 PM
    So that will take the email account off the phone and add the new one? Sorry never done this.

04-30-08 02:34 PM
    Thats the info that identifies the device and tells the BIS where to send the emails to. Just do it. Also, once you do, resend the service books as well.
    04-30-08 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD