Hey guys about 3 weeks ago my upgrade was due and I decided to get the iPhone 4, terrible decision I am now finding. I had been a BB user for 2 years previous. With my new phone I have found it increasingly frustrating to get used to, from switching I increasingly found myself missing the BB keyboard, BBM, the easy communication and notification system even little features such as the alarm clock, on the iPhone your phone has to be turned on otherwise the alarm will not go off, pathetic!! I think since I am tied down to a two year contract, I am going to wait for the release of the BB 9900 buy it, sell the iCrap and be back on the BB side. The glamour of the iPhone soon diminishes, what I found I missed most about the BB was the simplicity of it it feels like a natural phone, whereas the iPhone tries to be too much at once but fails in the key areas that a phone needs to excel in. I can't wait to get back onto the BB hype once again. I have tried the otherside and I can assure you I will not be going near any apple products again for a long time!! Signing out frustrated "apple convert".
    07-29-11 08:32 AM
    07-29-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD