There are some apps/games like Jetpack joyride and others that when holding phone in landscape to play and you swipe up nothing happens. That is such BS to me and annoying. Also, some don't have the swipe down menu thing. Imo, BlackBerry should make certain.things mandatory.

Is.it.me or are.some.apps like that?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 12:39 AM
    You need to swipe up in landscape for some app to go to home screen

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 12:40 AM
    You need to swipe up in landscape for some app to go to home screen

Posted via CB10
    I don't think you understood my post. Some apps/games are on landscape, when I swipe up while in landscape nothing happens. Either I have to hold phone in portrait then it works or exit out via the game. I just got a situation where a game would only swipe up in landscape if the swipe came from the middle.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 12:54 AM
    If ur on landscape. And u want to swipe up.. u swipe from the BlackBerry logo?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 12:59 AM
    If ur on landscape. And u want to swipe up.. u swipe from the BlackBerry logo?

Posted via CB10
    No.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 01:42 AM
    Many apps that using landscape have this problem. I have to turn the device in portrait and swipe then.
    I think it comes from many android ported apps, but this can't be the solution.
    Not every app - im not talking about games, are available as native.

Wenn du mir sagst, was dort drau�en richtig ist, werde ich nicht mehr versuchen dich zu k�ssen... (Sayumi Whisp) www.sayumi.de
    05-03-14 02:55 AM
    No.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 08:40 AM
    There are some apps/games like Jetpack joyride and others that when holding phone in landscape to play and you swipe up nothing happens. That is such BS to me and annoying. Also, some don't have the swipe down menu thing. Imo, BlackBerry should make certain.things mandatory.

Is.it.me or are.some.apps like that?

Posted via CB10
    To answer the emboldened question... They did!
    At least that is the default for the device. Portrait mode.
    Which is why although the upward swipe gesture may not work in landscape mode, it will definitely work in portrait mode.
    If you notice if you enable rotation lock it will only lock in the default mode of portrait mode NOT landscape mode.

HTH
    05-03-14 05:03 PM