Main Event: Crackberry Kevin vs. Thorsten Heins in a buried alive match

Adam Zeis vs. Vivek Bhardwaj

Howarmat vs. Berger King vs. PK Cable in a triple threat match to determine the #1 forums admin. Amazinglygracelss as the special guest ref.

Bla1ze vs. Jony Ive in a 3 stages of hell match, best 2 out of 3 falls wins. 1.) No Holds Barred 2.) Ladder Match 3.) Cage Match

Chris Umiastowski vs. A Mystery Opponent (to be revealed at the match itself)
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-30-13 09:01 PM
    Main Event: Crackberry Kevin vs. Thorsten Heins in a buried alive match

Adam Zeis vs. Vivek Bhardwaj

Howarmat vs. Berger King vs. PK Cable in a triple threat match to determine the #1 forums admin. Amazinglygracelss as the special guest ref.

Bla1ze vs. Jony Ive in a 3 stages of hell match, best 2 out of 3 falls wins. 1.) No Holds Barred 2.) Ladder Match 3.) Cage Match

Chris Umiastowski vs. A Mystery Opponent (to be revealed at the match itself)
    Wack *** card. Not going to order this one. When Peevish gets pushed to main event status it will be worth ordering.
    09-30-13 09:34 PM
    09-30-13 09:41 PM
    im game
    I've got my money on Pk cable

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1761
    09-30-13 09:47 PM
    who's the bookie? I need to place a bet on the howarmat v bergerking v Pkcable match
    BergerKing and Lendo like this.
    09-30-13 10:04 PM
    Wow, I've only been on duty since June. How did I get that nomination? :s
    09-30-13 10:05 PM
    Well Peevish you won't be getting your wish of main eventing this event, however I have decided to put you on the card!

Peevish (Crackberry member) vs. Mike Lazaridis & Jim Balisille in a handicap match! Tornado tag rules, meaning Mike and Jim can be in the ring at the same time.

Due to popular demand, I've also decided to make the triple threat match between the admins a no holds barred, no DQ, falls count anywhere match!
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-30-13 11:17 PM
    Wow, I've only been on duty since June. How did I get that nomination? :s
    From all the smack downs with that Mod-Stick #BooYah

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-30-13 11:58 PM
    Well Peevish you won't be getting your wish of main eventing this event, however I have decided to put you on the card!

Peevish (Crackberry member) vs. Mike Lazaridis & Jim Balisille in a handicap match! Tornado tag rules, meaning Mike and Jim can be in the ring at the same time.

Due to popular demand, I've also decided to make the triple threat match between the admins a no holds barred, no DQ, falls count anywhere match!
    I'll take it and run with it. I'll reach main event status the hard way.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 12:13 AM
    Further news regarding the triple threat match at Survivor Series. Apparently some mystery person entered PK Cable's locker room right after he had gotten out of the shower and assaulted him. The doctor tells me PK Cable will not be able to compete in the match. Therefore, Lendo will take PK cable's spot in the match and the show will continue!

We are investigating to uncover who perpetrated this heinous act and wish PK Cable the best and a very speedy recovery.
    Lendo likes this.
    10-01-13 11:32 AM
    This is some Survivor Series 99, Stone Cold getting ran over bull****. I don't like it.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 12:13 PM
    Thorsten Heins just cut his first promo against Kevin. He was in a graveyard, near an open grave, talking about how his master plan all along was to purposely sink Blackberry so that Crackberry would also go down. Then he took a Crackberry t-shirt, threw it in the grave, and started shoveling dirt in.

Tune in to Monday night RAW to see Kevin's thoughts. Also on RAW PK Cable's family will be there to make a plee for the unknown assailant to come forward and give a reason for his heinous attack.
    10-01-13 09:39 PM
    I Gots MADD Ninja Skillz. Look out Foo. Imma Coming fo you. MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
    10-02-13 11:48 PM
    *Grabs come pop corn*

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 08:05 AM
    This is a very entertain thread! Thanks OP

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 08:20 AM
    So this past Monday on RAW Kevin responded to Thorsten Heins' graveyard promo. Kevin kept it short and sweet. Basically saying that the time for games has ended and that at Survivor Series he would bury Heins for his sins.

PK Cable's family was in the ring and pleaded for the unknown assailant to come forward and explain his or her actions. They were interrupted on the big screen by a dark silhouette talking through a voice masker. The individual explained that PK Cable is like a parasite gnawing away at Crackberry and that an "antibiotic" was required. The family sobbed but then mustered enough energy to yell back "WHY!? WHY!? WHO ARE YOU!?" The dark figure laughed and lights went on in the background.... It's PK Cable's hospital room with him in the bed hooked up to the machines! The dark figure moved closer to PK Cable and the family yelled NO! GET AWAY FROM HIM! SOMEONE HELP HIM! The dark figure sadistically laughed and the lights went out and the video transmission ended!

The main event of RAW was Howarmat vs. Phil Schiller in an exhibition match. Howarmat hit Schiller with his finisher, the HOW ya doing slam, and was about to get the three count but Lendo slid into the ring and distracted the ref. Howarmat got up and confronted Lendo but Schiller recovered and as the ref was distracted, smashed an iPad 5 over Howarmat's head and covered him. Lendo pointed to the ref to count the pin. The ref counted three and Schiller won.
    howarmat and Lendo like this.
    10-09-13 07:35 PM
    Frank Boulben, Michael Clewley, Alec Saunders and Marty Malik aren't on the card?

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    10-09-13 07:38 PM
    The Survivor Series is a 6 v 6 tag match. What you've presented is like an "in your house " ppv or no way out lol

WWE/F fail. ; )

If we're doing wrestling analogies, we need the nWo asap.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 07:40 PM
    Survivor Series used to be a 6v6 back in the day. It's still the ppv name now without those types of matches.
    10-09-13 07:42 PM
    Survivor Series used to be a 6v6 back in the day. It's still the ppv name now without those types of matches.
    Not to be a killjoy, but they had a 5v5 last year and the year before that, and the year before that...

All the way back until 2005. In 2004 they had a 4v4 survivor match.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mastermike87; 10-09-13 at 08:31 PM.
    10-09-13 08:07 PM
    Not to be a killjoy, but they had a 5v5 last year and the year before that, and the year before that...

All the way back until 2005. In 2004 they had a 4v4 survivor match.

Posted via CB10
    Survivor Series in the 80's and 90's was an entire ppv of team survivor matches. That has no longer been the case for ages now. They still have one match on the card like that for nostalgia, but the rest of the card is like any other ppv. They still use the Survivor Series name.
    10-09-13 10:19 PM
    10-09-13 10:24 PM
    Survivor Series in the 80's and 90's was an entire ppv of team survivor matches. That has no longer been the case for ages now. They still have one match on the card like that for nostalgia, but the rest of the card is like any other ppv. They still use the Survivor Series name.
    I hate to reference Wikipedia to prove my point, but it's historically accurate.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_Series

The Survivor Series as a ppv involves at least one survivor series match which consists of 4v4 or higher. In 1992, they had one 4v4 survivor match. Last year (2012) there were two 5v5s.

Yes early on in the 80s, the entire card was a survivor format, but there are examples of more survivor matches now than in, say, 1992.

Either way, you proved my point that a survivor series would have at least one 4v4 match.

Edit: The WWE is big on history and heritage. The royal rumble, survivor series are staples along with Wrestlemania. Why do you think they keep TLC around even after Edge/Christian, Dudley Boys and Hardy Boyz? Because a generic ppv like no way out, armageddon, vengeance etc. doesn't have cache or a hook. These ppvs do because of their quirky matches. Case in point : Money in the Bank.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:41 PM
    **** i lost
    Muaaaaahahahahahahaha
    10-11-13 07:00 PM
    This past week on Monday night RAW:

Thorsten Heins attacked Kevin while he was in the ring cutting a promo. Heins and his thugs dragged kevin into the back and were about to embalm him alive when Aaron from phonedog.com ran in and fought off Heins and his men and saved Kevin.

PK Cable's assailant revealed himself..... None other than......... SCOTT FORSTALL!!
    Lendo likes this.
    10-18-13 03:51 PM
28 12