Just thought I'd share. On the bus downtown Ottawa and I'm surprised to see 2 Z30's and 1 Z10 not including myself.

Even this teen who at first I wrote off as punk, just flashed his Z30!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    06-04-15 03:58 PM
    I'm in Saskatoon, and I know 7 people personally with Z30s, another 2 with classics and 2 more with passport. Plus I see, not uncommonly, unknown people with the above as well.
    Of course you can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone holding a Droid.
    BlackBerry is still out there...
    Cheers, jeff

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 04:33 PM
    I see tons of BlackBerry's in the GTA. Many Z10's and Q10's still, but now seeing more Z30's, Passports and Classics.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 04:36 PM
    Just thought I'd share. On the bus downtown Ottawa and I'm surprised to see 2 Z30's and 1 Z10 not including myself.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    No kidding I'm seeing the same thing! Lots of Z30s! I'm actually seeing more and more! Of all the Blackberrys minus the leap.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 04:37 PM
    It's (unfortunately) always cool to spot a few BlackBerrys at same time.

So far today I've seen a Z10 and a Passport. It's only the 4th or so time I've seen a Passport in the wild.

PS I'm moving this thread from Z30 Forum to General BlackBerry Discussion forum as it's not really specifically about a Z30.
    menshawy likes this.
    06-04-15 04:41 PM
    I started to use BlackBerry like 6 month ago and I have never seen anyone using it, but very recently I saw this gorgeous girl at the starbucks with q10. I should've asked for her bbm!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 04:45 PM
    I hardly think 3 ppl on bus is a lot. Although it's nice to see we really should ask ...

Are these users CODE based devices, and the corporation is paying for the device and phone line altogether? Are they fully happy with the device and if you gave them $2000 would they by up a years worth of personal service for brand & model x? THAT is the key to notice and pontificate.

I started to use BlackBerry like 6 month ago and I have never seen anyone using it, but very recently I saw this gorgeous girl at the starbucks with q10. I should've asked for her bbm!

Posted via CB10
    ^ YES you should've! Start with I like your Q10 ... how do you like the keyboard? Then ask if she's checked out the BBM Channels and which she's preferred. Then show her the "GIF Channel" with funny animated GIFs ... you may get a smale 80% chance of their daily pics even cute ones. ... then ask her to join it ...share the channel from your BBM ... then ask if she wouldn't mind someone to chat to about ideas, vent to, whatever someone impartial (you can tell her in a few short days you're really not !!) and go from there

Do a BBM video chat on first night out this summer for an ice cream when you're about to leave to meet her !!

WHAT IS WRONG with you?! LMAO I'm kidding but this will help!
    06-04-15 05:06 PM
    I hardly think 3 ppl on bus is a lot. Although it's nice to see we really should ask ...

Are these users CODE based devices, and the corporation is paying for the device and phone line altogether? Are they fully happy with the device and if you gave them $2000 would they by up a years worth of personal service for brand & model x? THAT is the key to notice and pontificate.

^ YES you should've! Start with I like your Q10 ... how do you like the keyboard? Then ask if she's checked out the BBM Channels and which she's preferred. Then show her the "GIF Channel" with funny animated GIFs ... you may get a smale 80% chance of their daily pics even cute ones. ... then ask her to join it ...share the channel from your BBM ... then ask if she wouldn't mind someone to chat to about ideas, vent to, whatever someone impartial (you can tell her in a few short days you're really not !!) and go from there

Do a BBM video chat on first night out this summer for an ice cream when you're about to leave to meet her !!

Never thought I would see dating tips on CB.
    06-04-15 05:07 PM

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    They are pretty common in Canadian cities. Though I mostly see Q10 and Z10.

Couple weeks ago we were at a family dinner. 6/7 were BlackBerry 10. The hold out was an iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 06:55 PM
    Including my family, relatives and friends there are 11 BlackBerries 10s. and 3 more..

  
    06-04-15 06:56 PM
    Nice to hear about the Z30 sightings. I've only ever seen one in the wild. But I have seen a fair amount of Z10s and Q10s. Still waiting to see a Passport in the wild.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 11:29 PM
    I live in the Northeastern US. In the two years of owning my Q10, I have only seen two other BB10 devices. Another Q and a Z.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 12:12 AM
    Since bb10 launched. Other then my personal Z10 , Q10 and Z30, my wives Z10 now q10, and my parents two Z10's. I have only seen one other z10. That was a customer at work. Granted I live in small town Louisiana. Zachary, just north of Baton Rouge.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 12:43 AM
    Here in Michigan, I am active in the automotive sector and the only Blackberry device I have seen in the wild was my own. IOS and Android rule here and I don't see it slowing down any time soon.
    06-05-15 04:23 AM
  15. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Here in Michigan, I am active in the automotive sector and the only Blackberry device I have seen in the wild was my own. IOS and Android rule here and I don't see it slowing down any time soon.
    Sad indeed.... Blackberry does not distribute here in Japan so it's Iphone 99 percent, even though many I know are bored with their iphone and some don't even like it. Many have commented positively on my Passport but since Japan telcos don't sell or offer support / warranties here for Blackberry phones Japanese are reluctant to buy via Amazon etc...

Isheep mentality and risk aversion and wanting to fit in with everyone else..

From my awesome Passport
    Ntt docomo nanosim / Shopblackberry.com

Posted via CB10
    HesSoStrange, cbobb123 and Corbu like this.
    06-05-15 05:17 AM
    in the UK... nothing yet... when do I start seeing them?
    06-05-15 06:59 AM
    I live in southern ontario which is what I would call the hot bed of BlackBerry devices in the wild, and to this day I have only seen 2 BlackBerry passports in the wild lots of q10, z10, and z30 and also lots of classics

Passport,Q10,red Z10,Z30, bold 9900
    06-05-15 07:01 AM
    I saw 2 Q5's in a row in line at my bank yesterday. Heartwarming

BlackBerry... Now and Forever.
    06-05-15 07:19 AM
    I'm starting to see more Passports in the wild: I see lots of others (this morning I saw a Z10). I was in a McDonalds at Derry Rd. and McLaughlin in Mississauga and a really attractive guy was there with his laptop off to the side, his passport right infront of him and a colleague there with a Q10.

More models rocking BB10 would be cool PR... but you know what kind of phones models like...

Surrounded by BlackBerry's!-0905_zoolander_phones_970.jpg
    06-05-15 07:27 AM
    I live in Ottawa and I see a lot of BlackBerry users. Plenty of Q10, Q5,Z10 and Z30. I have seen a few Classics and only two Passports, one of them was in Calgary. It really does seem like an iPhone world though, nearly everybody else seems to have one.
    06-05-15 07:27 AM
    i have only seen two in the wild in my life....
    06-05-15 07:50 AM
    I live in Bangalore, India...I do not see many users at all but,today I met a used cars salesman carrying OS 7 device and happily,furiously clicking on the Keyboard.He said it is the best device ...would have loved to ask him questions but, he quickly moved away to another customer
    06-05-15 08:08 AM
    very sad indeed!
    06-05-15 08:24 AM
    Sad indeed.... Blackberry does not distribute here in Japan so it's Iphone 99 percent, even though many I know are bored with their iphone and some don't even like it. Many have commented positively on my Passport but since Japan telcos don't sell or offer support / warranties here for Blackberry phones Japanese are reluctant to buy via Amazon etc...

Isheep mentality and risk aversion and wanting to fit in with everyone else..

From my awesome Passport
    Ntt docomo nanosim / Shopblackberry.com

Posted via CB10
    I have two folks from Japan in one of my BBM groups and they say the same thing that Blackberry is not supported at all in Japan.
    06-05-15 08:38 AM

Isn't it COPE... ?

:-)

�   Wife currently leaping around for joy with her new toy....   �
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    06-05-15 08:48 AM
64 123