04-17-12 08:28 AM
    "Interesting". Author comes off as an Apple fanboy that gets all giddy about the 'doom and gloom' rumors surrounding RIM.
    04-17-12 08:51 AM
    I stopped reading the article after the D-bag stated RIM is "trying to sell itself"

Pure speculation...what does that say about the quality of the rest of the article, I don't care...it's from D-bag-NET
    04-17-12 10:08 AM
    LOL. . .minus the "sell it's self" stuff. . .the strategy here sounds similar to what what RIM is doing in emerging markets. . . My first smart phone was a cheap BB on a cheap boost mobile plan. . . getting feature phone users to get on BB is apart of the strategy RIM proposed and this way seems like a good one.
    04-17-12 12:56 PM
    Isn't this basically a Curve without a Data plan? Hey, why not? Sell the Curve outright, its Wifi capable. But do like a $10/mth extra for BBM and Email. Basically a plan like that could cost a person $30 a month with the most basic call plan. Would definitely make a good competitor to the cheap Androids and handily beat out what a feature phone could offer.
    AfroZepher likes this.
    04-17-12 01:06 PM
    Isn't this basically a Curve without a Data plan? Hey, why not? Sell the Curve outright, its Wifi capable. But do like a $10/mth extra for BBM and Email. Basically a plan like that could cost a person $30 a month with the most basic call plan. Would definitely make a good competitor to the cheap Androids and handily beat out what a feature phone could offer.
    Read a post somewhere here suggesting a buck or two a month for separate access to things like email, facebook, basic browsing, etc. . .sounds good to me!
    04-17-12 01:17 PM
    Super feature phone, That's probably what they'll market current BB's as after BB10 arrives. Keep selling the Curve as a SFF with a cheap plan.
    04-17-12 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD