was just reading this in Gizmodo. Maybe RIM should partner up with these guys. Imagine the BOLD you could build!!!!

This Crazy 64-Core Processor Wants to Be in Your Smartphone
    10-03-11 10:40 AM
    That's pretty neat. But totally unneeded. Lol. And I don't know about how much battery they'd be using.
    10-03-11 01:01 PM
    Maybe when they can build a nuclear power reactor small enough to fit in a phone, that processor would be a viable option for smartphones.
    10-03-11 02:08 PM
    That's pretty neat. But totally unneeded. Lol. And I don't know about how much battery they'd be using.
    According to the article, 1 single watt. This would truly be a SUPERPHONE.
    10-03-11 02:14 PM
    10-03-11 02:15 PM
    I've got to agree with mithrazor. It's pretty slick, but totally unnecessary. It would be like putting a hemmi on a skateboard and you'd be lucky to keep a charge for very long at all unless the device had a 3"-thick battery.
    10-03-11 02:24 PM
    With tablets aboard I do not see the need to get more stamina on phones...
    10-03-11 04:16 PM
    many aspects of the chips would be overkill,for a phone, but with the proper tweaking for a phone OS,the first build would be a prototype ,kind of like some of the awesome but useless,cars at auto shows, which some good tech can be utilized. It is a good start for the future and would be nice if RIM was cutting edge again. and besides, what the **** would be wrong with super fast down loads and awesome games and apps on your phone ? I don't have a tablet.
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 10-03-11 at 04:19 PM.
    10-03-11 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD