Hello All,

I currently have a BB Tour and I haven't had any problems with it, I've had it for about 1 year. The option to upgrade is available for me and I was wondering if there is a phone that is better than a tour. I love the tour, bb in general I am addicted to. I was thinking to upgrade to a BB Bold or Storm. Any suggestions? Oh or maybe the latest curve.
    08-01-10 04:07 PM
    I had serious trackball issues with the Tour otherwise I would had kept it. I have my wireless internet with Verizon so I got the Curve with it. I don't like it that much and am selling it. I now was able to get my yearly upgrade and I have the Bold and LOVE IT
    Going from the Tour to the Curve was at first ok for me but it was slow. It isn't Rev A and I am not where I can use WIFI a lot of the time. The Curve is a great little device, don't get me wrong. But The Bold is much better.
    Also the larger memory, flash camera global device. If you travel outside the US consider that because the Tour and Bold are global device.
    The Bold is a much better structured device. You can't go wrong getting it.
    If you like touchscreen then get the Storm but overall I highly recommend the Bold. The qwerty keyboard is more spacious than that of the Tour.........there are some differences.
    08-01-10 04:18 PM
    Thank you for that suggestion. I was thining Bold, I've heard good things about that phone. I am not a fan of touchscreen so that'll probably not even cross my mind to get the storm. I used to have a touchsreen before my bb it was the lg versa. Thank you again.

I had serious trackball issues with the Tour otherwise I would had kept it. I have my wireless internet with Verizon so I got the Curve with it. I don't like it that much and am selling it. I now was able to get my yearly upgrade and I have the Bold and LOVE IT
    Going from the Tour to the Curve was at first ok for me but it was slow. It isn't Rev A and I am not where I can use WIFI a lot of the time. The Curve is a great little device, don't get me wrong. But The Bold is much better.
    Also the larger memory, flash camera global device. If you travel outside the US consider that because the Tour and Bold are global device.
    The Bold is a much better structured device. You can't go wrong getting it.
    If you like touchscreen then get the Storm but overall I highly recommend the Bold. The qwerty keyboard is more spacious than that of the Tour.........there are some differences.
    08-01-10 04:24 PM
    The Bold is an excellent phone. It's everything the Tour should have been.
    08-01-10 04:27 PM
    Great another great suggestion for the Bold. Bold seems to be the winner so far thanks for your input.

The Bold is an excellent phone. It's everything the Tour should have been.
    08-01-10 04:37 PM
    Bold is the way to go.
    08-01-10 07:36 PM
    The Bold 9650 is a fantastic device. 512 mb of memory, WiFi, trackpad, and will be capable of handling BB6. It's solid!
    08-01-10 10:55 PM
    Bold 9650.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 11:11 PM
    The Bold 9650 is a fantastic device. 512 mb of memory, WiFi, trackpad, and will be capable of handling BB6. It's solid!
    +1
    Bold 9650 is the best non-touchscreen BB currently in the line-up imho.
    08-01-10 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD