I would like all of your suggestion on reducing the usage on data. Since I am on 5gb limit of data monthly, 5gb monthly is only highest they'd sell to me so I would like to try to keep it under 5gb so I won't go over it and having to pay extras. So I would appreciate you guys if you'd give me the advices on what not to use that would just goes over 5gb data quickly such as music, videos, etc streaming.

P.S. I don't know if this should be under this board because I really don't see which board that would suit for this to be posted under.
    02-17-10 07:56 PM
    Trust me if you aren't tethering or streaming music 24/7 you will be fine.
    02-17-10 07:59 PM
    5 gb is quite a bit, especially if you have wifi available.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-17-10 08:01 PM
    I am a very heavy user, streaming, downloading, online almost constantly and the most I've done is still under 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 08:02 PM
    5 gb is quite a bit, especially if you have wifi available.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    When I was with Verizon, I went over 13GB in couple or three weeks, it's odd. That's why I was afraid about this one with different company ever since I switched to other company.

Sadly, I have tour and it don't have wifi option.
    02-17-10 08:12 PM
    When I was with Verizon, I went over 13GB in couple or three weeks, it's odd. That's why I was afraid about this one with different company ever since I switched to other company.

Sadly, I have tour and it don't have wifi option.
    Damn what exactly were you doing?
    02-17-10 08:20 PM
    Damn what exactly were you doing?
    I am always addicted to youtube. Watch tons of youtube videos, and as well broadcasting daily and surf some of my websites that I developed and all of others. I try to use youtube little bit here and there so I wouldn't go over the limit.

And forgot to mention, I used GPS/mapping a lot.
    Last edited by JoshiesWorld; 02-17-10 at 08:59 PM.
    02-17-10 08:56 PM
    jeez... i only have 500mb and i've never gone over haha. i feel like such a rookie!
    02-17-10 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD