Hi All,

I'm looking for a suggestion for a bluetooth device (or wired earpiece). A person that I support spends a good part of his day in a very noisy straight truck cab. He has tried the plantronics (unknown model) bluetooth, but with all of the noise, he can not hear incoming calls without pulling over and turning off the truck. Even using the phone directly is an issue for him.

I know it's a tall order, but can anyone point me to a device that is loud enough so that he can talk while driving. BTW - The device must also support voice dialing.
    06-14-10 06:26 AM
    Well I always liked blueant products and they just came out with the t1. Looks good. I'll do a review once I get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 03:54 PM
    $100 and a Flying J will get him an awesome bluetooth headset that has noise canceling technology. the brand is "Blue Parrott" but many other truckstops carry them. and voice dial is on the phone not the headset.
    10-23-10 11:33 AM
    $100 and a Flying J will get him an awesome bluetooth headset that has noise canceling technology. the brand is "Blue Parrott" but many other truckstops carry them. and voice dial is on the phone not the headset.
    Yes I agree, Blue Parrot & Blue Eagle were designed for truckers. They will blow you out of the cab

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD