We BB die hards are coming for you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    05-01-12 10:08 AM
    Hahahahhahhahaha
    05-01-12 10:09 AM
    I would love to go this route but i think after the years of being talked down upon by them we should be the bigger person and be humble about how kick BB10 is going to be. I know the other route would be more fun though

We'll easily be able to let our BB10 phones do the talking for us.
    05-01-12 10:14 AM
    Great Thread. 2 Thumbs up LOL
    05-01-12 10:17 AM
    Yeah, but still there's not much quite as gratifying as having something worth saying 'suck it' about in a public forum.
    Let's wait for it to launch and as Kevin said in the other thread...it could launch after the IP5 and still kick a$$.

Once it does, let's all pack up from Crackberry and mosey on down to the iPhone forums and unleash a world of pain.
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a WebOs Refugee, that went to Android and hated it, so I just switched to BB, and am enjoying it so far. I'm not looking for RIM to compete with Android or Apple--meaning to follow their mass-market model, but to produce great usable products.

It seems like they are working on exactly that and I look forward to settling into my new "home."
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-01-12 10:19 AM
    It would make sense to wait and see how it actually performs on the phones they put out before saying all this. RIM has had major let downs in the past and no need to count your chickens before they are hatched and jinx everything lol.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-01-12 10:20 AM
    Jesus, some of your guys will never learn. You post threads like this and wonder why people attack you and troll the forums. Remember when everyone was saying "Suck it Apple, the Playbook is going to dominate you!" Well we all know how that turned out. Why can't you just sit back and wait till they actually release a phone and then if its worthy you can talk all the smack you want (I'll even join in with you). Right now you are talking about 3 decent features shown off on a non existing device.
    05-01-12 10:45 AM
    Jesus, some of your guys will never learn. You post threads like this and wonder why people attack you and troll the forums. Remember when everyone was saying "Suck it Apple, the Playbook is going to dominate you!" Well we all know how that turned out. Why can't you just sit back and wait till they actually release a phone and then if its worthy you can talk all the smack you want (I'll even join in with you). Right now you are talking about 3 decent features shown off on a non existing device.
    Yup. The intelligent thing would be to sit tight and wait for it.
    05-01-12 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD