Sooo.... I have this BB that i bought off of some guy that works at sprint, was basically brand new... except for the fact that the camera has never worked on it. I've read other threads saying that it could just be out of place and all that good stuff, but could there be something else wrong with it?

As for the trackpad, the clicking part of it randomly stopped working one day (I don't get it wet or generally drop it) so I took it apart and put it back together and it started working again.
    Well..... it kind of did a face plant off the side of my bathtub and now clicker thing won't work again. I don't really know what's wrong with it. I bought a backup trackpad but I can't find a good video on how to take apart my phone (very scared of breaking it) so have yet to try to replace it.

Any help at all would be appreciated!
    09-02-11 02:46 AM
    You've voided the warranty, so unless you have insurance, you are screwed. Go to a repair shop to have the trackpad replaced, or bring it back to sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 04:47 AM
    So you purchased a device from "some guy" that you knew didn't work properly to begin with and then you dropped it on the side of the bathtub and you are calling the device "stupid" ??
    Alberta Blue likes this.
    09-02-11 05:55 AM
    User error, then he blames it on RIM! ROFLMAO!
    09-02-11 08:29 AM
    That's really you're own fault for buying it first from "some guy" then you said it was "basically like new". When you buy a used phone you don't really know what the phone has been through before you've bought it. Granted some people are honest, but some people aren't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Alberta Blue likes this.
    09-02-11 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD